★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iVampires = iMob

02-16-2009, 07:37 PM
#1
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 707
iVampires = iMob

Same game, same Dev., but somehow...cooler. I love Vampires, & this somehow looks like it will be fun. Yeah, it's exactly the same game with different words, basically, but...

Anyone agree, or is everyone just sick of these games?
02-16-2009, 07:40 PM
#2
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGill View Post
Same game, same Dev., but somehow...cooler. I love Vampires, & this somehow looks like it will be fun. Yeah, it's exactly the same game with different words, basically, but...

Anyone agree, or is everyone just sick of these games?
Agree it's cool. It's at least different.
And also agree it's probably the exact same game with different words.
Either way, hate the spamming for "friends" when it's free so it's a no go at $.99.

02-16-2009, 08:03 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 707
Hopefully they come out with a free one, then i'll BITE!!!
02-16-2009, 08:25 PM
#4
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGill View Post
Hopefully they come out with a free one, then i'll BITE!!!

Me too...after midnight of course!
02-17-2009, 10:55 AM
#5
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 707
Where did it go?

I was going to buy it this morning, but now it shows "unavailable"...

Anybody know what's going on?
02-17-2009, 11:00 AM
#6
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 107
I keep trying to buy this game, but it keeps telling me the product is unavailable.
02-17-2009, 11:11 AM
#7
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,487
Likely due to a price change
03-30-2009, 07:51 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 4
165743058
03-30-2009, 07:52 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 1983
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 1,268,691
The worst part about these games is the incessant code posting.
03-30-2009, 07:55 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
Agree it's cool. It's at least different.
And also agree it's probably the exact same game with different words.
Either way, hate the spamming for "friends" when it's free so it's a no go at $.99.
I actually dig iVampire. It blows Undead Live out of the water. It's fun and yes it's different.