★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Monster Crush -demolition 1.2 has launched!!

04-24-2010, 04:27 AM
Monster Crush -demolition 1.2 has launched!!

What's New in Version 1.2
- Ability to post achievements to facebook / twitter
- Added in game option to go back to bomb / girder setup of your best score
- Added in game help throughout Rio

reviews

iPwnAge.com (9.5/10) - "Within several minutes of playing, I knew this would be one of the 5 apps I would actually go back to (I have 3 apps that I actually use out of the 197 I have, thatís how critical I am)."

PocketFullOfApps.com (4.5/5) - "What I love about Monster Crush is that it involves a lot of strategy, and unlike other puzzle games where you just randomly place objects to see what happens, I formulate a plan to complete the mission that gives a great sense of achievement when you complete the level. Another great point is that there is no right way to do it. This gives you freedom to experiment."

AppSpy.com (4/5) - "The real magic of Monster Crush is in its ability to be one part strategic puzzle with an equal part of fun physics toy. Replaying levels for new solutions or better outcomes quickly becomes dangerously addictive. With so much to do and enjoy, this is a must try game."
04-24-2010, 05:50 AM
Any impressions on this?
04-24-2010, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vingdoloras View Post
Any impressions on this?
there's a bunch of impressions in the original thread here:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=50217

...my quick impression, Monster Crush is an excellent combination of demolition and puzzling with neat retro style graphics and excellent gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
04-24-2010, 11:45 AM
Next update we will add more levels
04-24-2010, 03:33 PM
We are giving away 45 free promo codes

We are giving away 45 free promo codes!! go to

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=53039