★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: KculShare
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 29.5 MB
  • Version: 1.06
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: IT'S NOW 100% OFF UNTIL the next amazing UPDATE...

The Sun is the center of our universe and there are many stars around us. Reaching for the stars is everyone's dream but touching & matching them is even better. Have fun and have a strategy to conquer the universe!

Features:
Tap/guide/match similar "orbs" flying towards or away to score big points. It's a music rhythm and strategy game. The best strategy is to group similar orbs to the hemispheres to score bonus points and to keep the Sun cool, otherwise it's like dark energy; the SUN will swallow & absorb all orbs.

The gameplay is fun and rewarding with the following characteristics:
*** One of the best features: Music - you can loop the music in endless more, loop each song for 30/60/90s/entirety, and loop your collections as well... So many awesome features waiting for your discovery!

Casual: anyone can play from kids to adults
Additive: racking points, challenge friends, beating top scorers, etc...
Sociable: integration with social networks Openfaint twitter & facebook.
Challenging: very hard to keep up with lots of onscreen "morphs"
Appealing/eye-candy: great graphics. Morphs are shiny, touchable and sociable. More waiting for you to discover!

Experience the best gameplay!

Don't forget to leave your review it will really help us to improve "Morphous"!

NEWS & EVENTS

Website http://kculshare.com
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/KculShare
Twitter https://twitter.com
YouTube http://www.youtube.com/KculShare

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
The Sun is the center of our universe and there are many stars around us. Reaching for the ☆☆☆☆☆ is everyone's dream but touching & matching them is even better. Have fun and have a strategy to conquer the universe!

Note: if you purchase the apps, please send the receipt to us by email to info (at) KculShare.com or simply drop a DM on twitter to get all the benefits of a proud owner!

Tap/guide/match similar "morphs" ☆ flying towards or away to score big points. It's a music rhythm and strategy game. The best strategy is to group similar morphs to the hemispheres to score big points and to keep the Sun cool, otherwise it's like dark energy; the SUN will swallow & absorb all morphs.

NOTE: older than 10 years of age, start from Medium mode... if you're good gamer then start the challenge from Hard mode!

The gameplay is fun and rewarding with the following characteristics:
*** One of the best features: Music - you can loop the music in endless more, loop each song for 30/60/90s/entirety, and loop your collections as well... So many awesome features waiting for your discovery!
***** The best of all is that you become a proud owner of Morphous with chances to win kcullions prizes (the latest & greatest gadgets from Apple and from around the world!)

– Casual: anyone can play from kids to adults
– Additive: racking points, challenge friends, beating top scorers, etc...
– Sociable: integration with social networks Openfaint – twitter & facebook.
– Challenging: very hard to keep up with lots of onscreen "morphs"
– Appealing/eye-candy: great graphics. Morphs are shiny, touchable and sociable. More waiting for you to discover!

If you're romantic and love a plot before getting into the game, here it is:
When we talk about space the first thing comes to mind is NASA but when we talk about the best game on the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad; it's Morphous. It's so intuitive & additive (you've been warned!), it's deceptively simple but very challenging, and it's appealing & very beautiful from the concept to art designs...

Did you know the Sun is a star (☆)? And the earth is the only planet that has intelligent life even though we're still hunting for aliens as you might call them in outer space. So at this point in time as we revolve around the Sun which is the center of our universe with billions of stars and still counting; we can conquer our universe with Morphous!

Experience the best gameplay!

What's new

Free updates for a lifetime

Coming v1.10
-- More "morphs" with power bonuses
-- Stunning art designs
-- Reward/accomplishment badges

Version 1.00
-- Minimum OS 3.0
04-24-2010, 06:11 PM
I'm still scratching my head after watching that gameplay video. The gameplay seems to be an odd amalgamation of a color matching puzzler and a line drawing game. Also, I fail to see how the music fits with the gameplay. Will anyone TOFTT?
04-24-2010, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisko6 View Post
I'm still scratching my head after watching that gameplay video. The gameplay seems to be an odd amalgamation of a color matching puzzler and a line drawing game. Also, I fail to see how the music fits with the gameplay. Will anyone TOFTT?
Yeah, it may be a good game, but I fail to see what makes it a rhythm game, as stated in the app description...

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
04-25-2010, 02:08 AM
Bought this game, sure would be nice if it came with some instructions or a tutorial so I had at least a half understanding of what to do. May be easy as said in app store description and I'm dumb but even us dummies are supposed to find game to be easy to understand I thought.

Last edited by Natron; 04-25-2010 at 02:13 AM.