★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Winning designs from the 8-Bit Heroes contest are now on display in the 8-Bit Heroes Gallery. The top two winners are featured as characters in the game now and can be found in Mike Shinoda's Gallery.

Featured as New & Noteworthy and What's Hot

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

They were able to turn my sketches and our creative ideas into a living, breathing world that we think gamers and fans will thoroughly enjoy. - Mike Shinoda, Linkin Park

You guys did a phenomenal job on the game. - Jordan Berliant, The Collective, Manager Linkin Park

What really shines about this game is the online component. - Jared Nelson, touchArcade

The interesting virtual world in the game will likely please any adventure or role-playing gamer. - Andrew Podolsky, Slide To Play

This side-scrolling action/beat-'em-up hybrid looked, sounded and controlled surprisingly well. - Colin Moriarty, IGN

Surprisingly interesting and endearing. - James Isabel, The Appera

The 8-bit versions of these songs totally fit the game and are neat to hear. - Tyler Tschida, App Advice

Listening to Linkin Park never gets old, even if it is an 8-bit version. - Pat Dunn, TouchGen

Fight the forces of evil to unlock a BRAND NEW, EXCLUSIVE song by Linkin Park!

Many years ago, the world existed in 8-bit harmonyuntil PixxelKorp arrived. Now technological advancement dominates, and evil reigns supreme. A mass-brainwashing campaign has taken over and is turning the world into a high-res nightmare. A rebellion is rising, and Linkin Park is calling on YOU to lead the fight against PixxelKorp.

From the imagination of Linkin Park comes 8-Bit Rebellion, the only game app that turns Linkin Park's world into your gaming reality.

Take on action-packed missions as you fight your way through 6 Linkin Park-themed districts. Customize your own apartment and connect with friends in a massively multiplayer experience. Most importantly, recover all of the lost Linkin Park tracks to score exclusive access to an unreleased song!

iPad edition is also available!

Game Features:

- Enjoy 8 Linkin Park tracks in their original and 8-bit forms, including New Divide, In The End, and Crawling

- Explore uniquely-themed districts designed for each band member, with characters and items designed by the band themselves

- Create and customize your own avatar in 8-bit or high-res designs

- Decorate your own, personal space

- Equip yourself with an array of devastating weapons and engage in intense boss battles that will put your skills to the challenge!

- Choose the control scheme that best suits your gaming style

- Receive mission objectives straight from the band members

- Connect with Facebook to find friends, and post updates to your wall and Twitter accounts

- Compare your rebellion points with other players on the global leaderboard!

Like the game? Post a review, and we'll pick our favorites to include here in the app description.

We welcome you to help us improve the application by sending us feedback, please direct comments to cs@botme.com and well check it out. Thank you!

Try other exciting games by ALife: Adult Swim's Amateur Surgeon, Amateur Surgeon Christmas Edition, Five Minutes to Kill (Yourself) & Meowcenaries, BMW Sauber F1 Team Racing 09, BMW Z4 Experience, iDroidsMania, iSink U, iSoccer Backstreet®, PANDORUM, Red Bull Air Race World Championship, Red Bull Racing Challenge, ROBBIE WILLIAMS RACING, Spartacus: Blood and Sand and VERMINATOR®

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news: http://twitter.com/alifegames

Join us on Facebook: http://www.botme.com/ref/alife-fb

Check out our videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/alifegames

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/app/linkin-park-8-bit-rebellion/id369113734?mt=8
04-25-2010, 05:10 AM
Sweet! Anyone wanna TOFTT?

04-25-2010, 05:15 AM
The question is: is it a good game or just a good FAN-game. I am not so much into Linkin Park, but if the game is good... I am interested...
and another chance for artificial life (developer). Spartacus was really good.
For the rest of their calatogue is not so outstanding.

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -

Last edited by dyscode; 04-25-2010 at 07:52 AM.
04-25-2010, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted by dyscode View Post
The question is: is it a good game or just a good FAN-game. I am not so much into Linkin Park, but if the game is good... I am interested...
My thoughts exactly. Me being an old fart, I could care two craps about that so-called "band". Just bring the gameplay!
04-25-2010, 09:05 AM
hre's hoping that 145mb mans its packed full of stuff. more likely that's all music

Game centre ID: Kal'Torak
04-25-2010, 09:25 AM
cheesiest trailer ever... how could i expect anything else from likin park
04-25-2010, 09:33 AM
What about Australia? When will it released here?
04-25-2010, 10:04 AM
hmmm, looks interesting...
anyone TOFTT

Last edited by Tocarina; 04-27-2010 at 11:35 AM.
04-25-2010, 10:36 AM
Lol this looks awesome. Someone TOFTT

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
04-25-2010, 10:44 AM
Cheesy, cheesy trailer but it grabbed my attention. Anyone gunna TOFTT?