★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Touchsports Tennis hits worldwide iPod touch ad

02-17-2009, 02:04 AM
Touchsports Tennis hits worldwide iPod touch ad

The iPod Touch TV ads featuring TouchSports Tennis '09 started airing today folks! It features a bunch of current apps including our game!!! Coming soon to an Apple store and prime time network near you!

Thx,
HHG.

Last edited by salsamd; 02-17-2009 at 02:30 AM.
02-17-2009, 02:06 AM
Fabulous! Now where are the other games from HHGs!

Click image to enlarge
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TST.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	1192  

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."

Last edited by salsamd; 02-17-2009 at 02:38 AM.

02-17-2009, 02:12 AM
Congrats!

It's been mentioned here http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=5302 as well.
02-17-2009, 02:13 AM
Sweet, that should definitely increase sales. And it's a good game, too, probably my favorite sports game thus far. So are the rumors about a season mode true? I thought I read it somewhere. But yeah, I'm also looking forward to other games from HHG!
02-17-2009, 02:27 AM
Our first Pocket President title is awaiting a resubmitted approval with Lincoln's Gettysburg Address not that far behind. Touchsports Baseball Batting 1000 is close to completion as is our TouchSports Basketball AllStar Shoot out. Not to mention a heavy duty military arcade style shooter and a couple down home hunting games!!

There is plenty in store from HHG!

Thx,
Thomas
02-17-2009, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandheldGames View Post
Our first Pocket President title is awaiting a resubmitted approval with Lincoln's Gettysburg Address not that far behind. Touchsports Baseball Batting 1000 is close to completion as is our TouchSports Basketball AllStar Shoot out. Not to mention a heavy duty military arcade style shooter and a couple down home hunting games!!

There is plenty in store from HHG!

Thx,
Thomas

Where are the videos Thomas. Hook us up!!!! Why the shroud of secrecy? We saw TST long before it was released.

창의력
02-17-2009, 02:43 AM
It's my fave sports title as well bear in mind I hold off buying Real Football because the transfer isn't up to date.

so, when is Career mode coming? The game now only has quick game + tournament, which is basically a quick game too.
02-17-2009, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkei View Post
It's my fave sports title as well – bear in mind I hold off buying Real Football because the transfer isn't up to date.

so, when is Career mode coming? The game now only has quick game + tournament, which is basically a quick game too.
Yeah, that and hopefully more savvy AIs/local WIFI. I kick the advanced AIs butts all the time...except when they cheat with lobs while I'm at the net...

Actually, if you like American Football, Pocketsports Football is shaping up nicely with the forthcoming updates. See here.

창의력

Last edited by salsamd; 02-17-2009 at 03:00 AM.
02-17-2009, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsamd View Post
Where are the videos Thomas. Hook us up!!!! Why the shroud of secrecy? We saw TST long before it was released.
I'm out of the office until weds. Will try to grab footage as soon as I can!

Thx,
HHG
02-17-2009, 03:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsamd View Post
Yeah, that and hopefully more savvy AIs/local WIFI. I kick the advanced AIs butts all the time...except when they cheat with lobs while I'm at the net...

Actually, if you like American Football, Pocketsports Football is shaping up nicely with the forthcoming updates. See here.
Qft

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon