★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: PRICE REDUCED 50%

Listen with Your Finger!

Explore your music library in an all new way with this groovin' musical shape-drawing game! The number of levels are limited only by the music you already own - no special music tracks to buy!

Hundreds of thousands of players are already competing in Tune Runner on iPhone and iPod touch. Now you can join the fun with Tune Runner HD, featuring crisp, beautiful graphics optimized for iPad, and eleven free music tracks from Angels & Airwaves for your gaming pleasure.

Listen - Draw - Run!

If you can draw a shape, you already know how to play! Using a single finger, guide Groov-EE the dancing boom-box through the songs in your music library. Trace obstacles to turn them into musical energy that keeps Groov-EE dancing!

Share Your Mojo WIth The World

Every song creates a fun level with its own worldwide scoreboard. Because each song is its own unique level, you can compete with anyone in the world, anytime, anywhere. Use your favorite track or try your hand playing the most popular songs on Tune Runners Hot Tunes chart for an extra challenge! Post your highest overall score to OpenFeint leader boards.

Special Angels & Airwaves Bonus Tracks!

Tune Runner includes a special re-mix of the new Angels & Airwaves single Hallucinations from the brand new Angels & Airwaves album, Love. Also included only in this iPad version are all the original Angels & Airwaves tracks from "Love" -- "Clever Love," "Epic Holiday," "Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce," "The Flight of Apollo," "Hallucinations" (full version), "Letters to God, Part II," "The Moon-Atomic (... Fragments and Fictions)," "Shove," "Some Origins of Fire," "Soul Survivor (... 2012)," and "Young London."

Appy_Entertainment's comments:
I'm slaving away over a hot word processor writing tomorrow's press release -- since I'm stuck doing work for the next couple hours, let's have some fun.

I have FIVE promo codes for our newest iPad game to give away.

Tune Runner HD is the iPad version of our popular Tune Runner iPhone/iPod touch game. The iPad version is identical to our original release, except that the art has been re-worked for HD, we've taken out the ads and eliminated the battery/recharge system, and we've included the entire LOVE album from Angels & Airwaves as part of the app.

Tune Runner is the musical shape-drawing game where you compete with gamers around the world to set the high score for your favorite songs. This may not be the perfect game for Touch Arcade readers -- especially you hardcore gamers -- but Tune Runner is a fun, simple, very lite music game for folks who want to relax and play with their music in a new way. Note that Tune Runner levels aren't "on the beat" like other music games, but at the same time you need never buy new levels for Tune Runner -- every song you already own creates a unique level for you to play.

I will send a promo code via PM to the first FIVE people posting here ... all you need to do is say you want a code, and tell us the name of your favorite song and band, so we will have an idea of what songs you will be playing with Tune Runner.

Please don't request a code unless you already have an iPad or plan to get one soon.

We would also appreciate App Store reviews from our winners, as we are trying to jumpstart sales of this very new game.

All right ... post away! I have to get back to my press release but I'll keep an eye on this thread ...
04-25-2010, 11:16 PM
Please send me a code. Thx

Favorite song is Papparazi by Lady Gaga

04-25-2010, 11:16 PM
Would love to try out the game... always meant to try the iPhone version but would love to try this one and give my impressions.

Forgot to mention the bands and song... I like a wide variety of things, but I think I'd try this out on some Fall Out Boy or fav Reliant K songs... but it could be just about anything...

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
04-25-2010, 11:19 PM
I'd like to try it out. Fave song is Guns N' Roses : Rocket Queen.
04-25-2010, 11:27 PM
I would love a code...nine-1-one by Wyclef is my favorite song, at least for now
04-25-2010, 11:34 PM
Would love a code! Vampire weekend I think your a contra.
04-25-2010, 11:41 PM
Send a message via AIM to costanza
I want one. My favorite song is Across The Sea by Weezer.
04-25-2010, 11:48 PM
that was quick!

Didn't take long for those codes to go!

Winners have been contacted via PM. Check your mailboxes!

Interesting mix of favorite songs. Lady Gaga is very popular on Tune Runner, and Paparazzi is the #11 song right now in our Top 100. Vampire Weekend's A-Punk is #82. I don't think those other songs have cracked our Top 100 yet -- it will be nice to see if they can break in when you guys start playing those levels.

I'll try to get back here later in the week with some more codes ... in the meantime, please check out Tune Runner, and enjoy!

Paul O'Connor
Appy Entertainment
dev blog: http://www.appygamesblog.com/
twitter: @Appy
04-25-2010, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza View Post
I want one. My favorite song is Across The Sea by Weezer.
We're Weezer fans at Appy so I'm going to send you a bonus code ... but that's the last one for tonight, guys, I'm fresh out!

(PM will follow)

Paul O'Connor
Appy Entertainment
dev blog: http://www.appygamesblog.com/
twitter: @Appy
04-25-2010, 11:58 PM
Send a message via AIM to costanza
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appy_Entertainment View Post
We're Weezer fans at Appy so I'm going to send you a bonus code ... but that's the last one for tonight, guys, I'm fresh out!

(PM will follow)
Heh, awesome. Thanks for the code.

Gotta put Pinkerton on my iPad now...