★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

TibiaME - iPhone MMO

04-26-2010, 05:26 AM
TibiaME - iPhone MMO

Toucharcade has already covered the game at this years GDC:
http://toucharcade.com/2010/03/10/gd...to-the-iphone/

The gameworld does not run in instances, so everything you do has an effect in the world. If you drop your weapon, some other player on your world can come and pick it up. You will always meet people in the dungeon and the main cities are crowded places. Also there are players from all over the world, so you will be able to team up with players from Russia, Indonesia, Germany or any other country.

The game has been around for a long long time now, more than 6 years. In this time we added a lot of content. Also this is one the most updated mobile games. CipSoft listens to the community and implements many of their ideas in one of the 12 Episodes and 2 big updates every year.
04-26-2010, 06:55 AM
Ahaha I suspected this would one day come...

I tried playing it on my Nokia phone...

It is THE slowest game evar...

You walk at a snails pace.

Sokaroka
Graal HQ - http://graal-ta.weebly.com/
(Very outdated, haven't played Graal in years, but still has some decent guides etc. if you wanna update it/take over feel free to PM me)

05-18-2010, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sokaroka View Post
Ahaha I suspected this would one day come...

I tried playing it on my Nokia phone...

It is THE slowest game evar...

You walk at a snails pace.
I hope the game runs smoother on the iPhone then u say it does.
07-29-2010, 12:19 PM
According to IGN:
"The submission is planned for 1. September 2010. The iPhone client will be distributed for free in the AppStore."
07-29-2010, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
According to IGN:
"The submission is planned for 1. September 2010. The iPhone client will be distributed for free in the AppStore."
Great! I have really been looking forward to playing this on my ipod

Openfeint- Bmiller4
Plus+, Gameloft Live, Crystal, AGON- BTM4444
Xbox Live- BTM4444
07-29-2010, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM4444 View Post
Great! I have really been looking forward to playing this on my ipod
Same here. I used to be big in Tibia a couple years back. I was wondering when they would port it to ipod.

Openfeint ID/Plus+/AC2 MP: Bahgett
Gamecenter: Hamburger Time
08-01-2010, 09:35 PM
I wish they would port the full PC game instead of TibiaME.. at least as a single player game, or a new server for iphone players only(rather than mixing PC with iphone). That was where it was at, the mobile version always looked watered down big time, and I am sure the iphone could handle more.

The best would be a straight port, allowing players to play their characters on the PC, then switch to the iphone on the go. They would make sooo much money charging it out at 4.99+, with all the PC players buying the game(hopelessly addicted), and attract a lot of new players....

Best: Above, Squareball, forget-me-not, 1-bit ninja, Heroes of Kalevala, Mirror's Edge, Rat on a Skateboard, Final Freeway
08-25-2010, 10:29 AM
More info:
It’s free to play (though an in-app purchase will purportedly upgrade you to Premium).
It’s persistent and real-time.
2 different character classes (warrior and wizard) with their own individual skills and powers
12 huge islands with different themes like ice, desert or jungle
Many cities with shops, depots, trade and guild halls
150+ fierce monsters like cyclops, orcs, trolls, dragons or even vampires
200+ challenging and funny quests like “Overcome the monster phobia” or “Stop the mad magician”
12 episodic and 2 major content updates per year featuring new areas, quests and monsters.

Read more: http://www.148apps.com/news/tibiame-...#ixzz0xdEsq5KK
08-25-2010, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
More info:
It’s free to play (though an in-app purchase will purportedly upgrade you to Premium).
It’s persistent and real-time.
2 different character classes (warrior and wizard) with their own individual skills and powers
12 huge islands with different themes like ice, desert or jungle
Many cities with shops, depots, trade and guild halls
150+ fierce monsters like cyclops, orcs, trolls, dragons or even vampires
200+ challenging and funny quests like “Overcome the monster phobia” or “Stop the mad magician”
12 episodic and 2 major content updates per year featuring new areas, quests and monsters.

Read more: http://www.148apps.com/news/tibiame-...#ixzz0xdEsq5KK
It isn't really news to anyone who has played Tibia, but any news is good news still.

Openfeint ID/Plus+/AC2 MP: Bahgett
Gamecenter: Hamburger Time
08-25-2010, 05:59 PM
Is there a customation system in this game. Where if u put on a sword or piece of armor it shows up on your character in the game?

Openfeint- Bmiller4
Plus+, Gameloft Live, Crystal, AGON- BTM4444
Xbox Live- BTM4444