★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Monsters!!!!! Eeeeeeep!!!!

02-17-2009, 08:34 AM
Monsters!!!!! Eeeeeeep!!!!

So anyone pick Monsters up yet??!

Oh man, what a freaking GREAT game! Def on of the best executions yet on the platform. Has the game, the leaderboard (and some really clever/funny interactions with the monsters) and that's it. I feel like the dev focused on making what this game WOULD offer excellent, instead of trying to jam pack all this functionality in, and made a spectacular little experience!

Oh, and in case you're wondering, it's basically Simon Says, but that does it absolutely no justice.

Pick this up! It's only $.99. I mean, what the hell else are you gonna do with a buck?
02-17-2009, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by korymatthew View Post
So anyone pick Oh, and in case you're wondering, it's basically Simon Says, but that does it absolutely no justice.
Then y by it??? rofl
02-17-2009, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourofl10 View Post
Then y by it??? rofl
Just a point of reference for gameplay
02-17-2009, 09:29 AM
it's just a simon says with the monsters...?
mmm, I'll keep those cents for iDracula.
02-17-2009, 09:31 AM
are you the developer? we encourage the developers to openly participate with the members (?future customers) on these forums, and you can put a direct link in your sig

also screenshots and or videos are good for exposure
02-17-2009, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mek View Post
are you the developer? we encourage the developers to openly participate with the members (?future customers) on these forums, and you can put a direct link in your sig

also screenshots and or videos are good for exposure
Completely not the developer. Sorry to "gush" so much over the game (I've spent on SO MUCH MONEY on crap that I end up deleting anyways, it's exciting to run across something worthwile)

Anyways, my name is Kory and I live in New York and I think the dev is French or something

*And I would have posted some screenshots, but a) it's the AM and I am off to work, and b) That's really the devs job (though I will if you guys want)

Last edited by korymatthew; 02-17-2009 at 09:43 AM.