★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

FreeAppCalender

04-27-2010, 10:27 AM
#1
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 140
FreeAppCalender

Hey guys,

How can u tell whats the free game of the week on FreeAppCalender??
And what are some really fun free games?

beta testing- Spectre (going to be an amazing online shooter), ninja jump, and nanomechs

Waiting for- Splinter cell conviction
04-27-2010, 10:35 AM
#2
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,548
Quote:
Originally Posted by david26 View Post
Hey guys,

How can u tell whats the free game of the week on FreeAppCalender??
And what are some really fun free games?
Uh I just use AppShopper.com and it lets you know any game that is reduced in price or temporarly free. I think they also often put in the description that it was reduced to free for a day because of "FreeAppaDay" or "FreeAppCalendar".

For instance, I just checked for you and see that an app called FaceShift is on today with the description "Thanks to your votes on www.freeAppCalendar.com, FaceShift is free for just 24 hours! 1. Thanks for trying this great app!2. Post a review if you like it3. Have a look at the Info button to see other..."

Also Super Turbo Action Pig is free with FreeAppaDay also listed in the description.

Last edited by Drucifer; 04-27-2010 at 10:38 AM.

04-27-2010, 10:45 AM
#3
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles,CA
Posts: 1,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by david26 View Post
Hey guys,

How can u tell whats the free game of the week on FreeAppCalender??
And what are some really fun free games?
It tells you on top of the website the featured free game Try traffic rush, action hero,Mini Squadron special edition, Jelly Car,Battle bear zombies, just to name a few try this website http://www.appspy.com/latest-free-apps-on-sale?page=1

edit: and robot rampage

Last edited by EMTKiNG; 04-27-2010 at 10:50 AM.
04-27-2010, 11:04 AM
#4
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by david26 View Post
Hey guys,

How can u tell whats the free game of the week on FreeAppCalender??
And what are some really fun free games?
Are you incapable of going to the site yourself?

Not trying to be rude but I'm wondering why you would go the trouble of creating a thread to ask a question you could easily find out yourself.

Come to think of it, why am I going to the trouble of writing this post?
04-28-2010, 06:14 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noman View Post
Are you incapable of going to the site yourself?

Not trying to be rude but I'm wondering why you would go the trouble of creating a thread to ask a question you could easily find out yourself.

Come to think of it, why am I going to the trouble of writing this post?
lol !
04-28-2010, 07:40 PM
#6
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICS Mobile View Post
lol !
ehhhhhh!!! Its the freeappaday guy
04-28-2010, 07:53 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,325
http://www.freegameoftheday.com/
http://www.freeappaday.com/index.php
http://www.freeappcalendar.com/
http://appshopper.com/iphone/

Check'em daily. The day you don't is the day they post the really good one. I usually get three or four a week from these and if I'm lucky I might keep one or two.

BTW: Pool Pro Online is free from $4.99 right now! Grab it!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
04-28-2010, 07:55 PM
#8
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMTKiNG View Post
It tells you on top of the website the featured free game Try traffic rush, action hero,Mini Squadron special edition, Jelly Car,Battle bear zombies, just to name a few try this website http://www.appspy.com/latest-free-apps-on-sale?page=1

edit: and robot rampage
Drats! Now I have another to check. Is this the same as appshopper or do they do it different?

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
04-29-2010, 05:27 AM
#9
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3,839
Add anothr one to tht!
http://www.greatappaday.com/

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
04-29-2010, 07:26 AM
#10
I also check http://www.148apps.com/price-drops/ on a daily basis