★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Stacey Bennett
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 3.9 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Only the most ADDICTING tap game on the iPad!!!
Voted A- Amazing 4/4 by Appversity.com
Voted 5/5 By Crazymikesaps.com
TO SEE THE GAME IN ACTION search Star Daze HD in youtube!

Star daze HD is a fast pace star grabbing Orb bouncing roller coaster ride. This game will keep you busy way longer then your battery will last.

The goal of Star Daze HD is to collect as many stars as you can by tapping the board. The trouble is the more you collect the more red orbs that will spawn. Along the way you will get power ups that may give you the chance to eliminate some or all of the red orbs in your way.

There are 24 different achievements to to unlock along the way. When you unload all of them there is a special feature that will unlock.

Also all the stars you collect will go in to your Bank called Star Bucks. And you can spend your star bucks in the store to buy power-ups that you can use wen ever you want.

Keeps track of all your stats *total stars collected * how many total taps * total time play * ratios and soooo much more.

- Unlimited re-playability
- 24 unlockable awards
- store to buy power-ups with your star bucks
- full stats page to show all your gameplay stats.
- best score tracking

BigBananApps's comments:
Hey everyone, The day has come!

STAR DAZE HD is now live in the app store!

I would have to say this is my best game to date and i have listed it at the very low price of 0.99

I have a limited number of Promo Codes so please email me if you would like one and only if you will review. You can review it how ever you wish with what ever rating you wish but i would like a review.

Email me at sales@tshirtbooth.com

Youtube link | Pop Up

04-27-2010, 08:29 PM
Bought it within minutes of its approval. I've only had a chance to play it for about 20 minutes but I can tell that I'm really going to like this. I saw the video you posted a few days ago and it's true to the video. Thanks for only charging 99 cents .... it's well worth it.

Bittlebox or Marlene DeGrood (non zombie killer)
Need more positive energy in your life?
Follow me (bittlebox) on twitter.

04-27-2010, 08:33 PM
This is very much a touch controlled starball with more modes, achievements and stats. It is not as hectic though because the red dots do not spawn every time you get a star.
04-27-2010, 08:39 PM
@marlenedegrood, Thank you for the kind words.

@caltab, is that a good thing

Yes we went all out with this game to make it as enjoyable as possible. With out charging an "HD" fee.

I hope you enjoy it.
04-27-2010, 08:55 PM
i just sent you an email
04-27-2010, 09:03 PM
The power ups are even handled the same way, in that you don't know what they are until you touch them. Another added feature is a shop were you can get one time use power ups from points you've collected, a neat little touch. The game over screen seems a but buggy to me, I have to click it a few times to get it to work- it might just be laggy I am not sure. Overall a fun game so far. If you like starball you will probably like this, just don't be expecting anything revolutionary. Also, the touch controls are probably preferable to tilting with the larger iPad.

Last edited by caltab; 04-27-2010 at 09:07 PM.
04-27-2010, 09:06 PM
I really like this game. It really is Starball with touch controls. The stats are a nice feature though.
04-27-2010, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I really like this game. It really is Starball with touch controls. The stats are a nice feature though.
Ya keeps a lot of stats, could really use leader boards though, which I'm sure will be added later
04-27-2010, 09:12 PM
@caltab, Yes we hope to have a leader board with OS 4.0 as apple has added Game Centre.

I do not want to Ruin the game for anyone so if you want an easter egg email us and i will let you in on the secret to get free star bucks.

email : games@bigbananapps.com

04-27-2010, 09:19 PM
Os 4.0 isn't until the fall on the iPad, kind of a long wait in the video game world. I personally don't care about the time frame, but I'd worry you may get knocked in reviews for it...with this type of game it adds a lot to replay value. Kind of on the same point, I've been wondering/hoping there will be a way for developers to convert achievements to game center.

This game is definitely fun, and the price is right for a buck.