★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Congratulations! Ever Defense Deluxe was recommended by the editor of 148 apps.

This is the Deluxe version of Ever Defense, in which you must protect the base from being destroyed, is a well-designed TD game with real-time strategy style. You can collect deposits to increase your energy, in order to build powerful defending towers to guard your homeland.

What's More than 'Ever Defense'
Locating on small map become easily
Extra mineral deposits bonus is added
Show power taken when builing construction
Added enemy which can only be beat by upgraded tower
Upgraded Towers and location of construction building

SUPPORT:
If you have any further questions, comments or suggestions, please email to support@orientmaple.com

OrientMaple's comments:

What's more than 'Ever Defense':
Optimized program

How to win this game:
Follow and RT @OMaple win #iPhone first #RTS style #TD 'Ever Defense Deluxe' promo codes! Better than 'Ever Defense'
Follow us on Twitter
04-27-2010, 08:55 PM
Following and RT'd @aidan_ree

04-27-2010, 09:58 PM
already followed and now retweeted

...just curious but will the original Ever Defense be getting any of these upgrades?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
04-27-2010, 10:41 PM
What's more than 'Ever Defense':
Optimized program

2012 Counterattack, 2012 Defense, Bounce Bullet, Bone Bone, Rescue Santa, iShootTurkey Pro, 3D Chess, Relax Helper, Adventure Guide, Amazing Piano. Drum Player 3, iViolin Pro
Follow us on Twitter
Join our Facebook group
04-27-2010, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
already followed and now retweeted

...just curious but will the original Ever Defense be getting any of these upgrades?
original version will got these:
Optimized program

2012 Counterattack, 2012 Defense, Bounce Bullet, Bone Bone, Rescue Santa, iShootTurkey Pro, 3D Chess, Relax Helper, Adventure Guide, Amazing Piano. Drum Player 3, iViolin Pro
Follow us on Twitter
Join our Facebook group
04-27-2010, 11:51 PM
The original, which I bought isn't even what 2 weeks old? And this looks like the game that one should be, looks like an update for pay. Weak sauce! Lol wow that's shadey
04-28-2010, 01:11 AM
I got cheated out of my money for the original game. And now you're releasing a 1.99 version when the original is broken?

Thanks.
04-28-2010, 01:21 AM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
Already followed. I am your fans.

Retweeted.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog
04-28-2010, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prayforthewind View Post
I got cheated out of my money for the original game. And now you're releasing a 1.99 version when the original is broken?

Thanks.
Yes OrientMaple has now made a crappy unplayable broken game even crapier and lousy! Jerks!
04-28-2010, 02:04 AM
Thank you all very much for purchasing and advises, here Id like to tell you that theres definitely a big difference between these two editions. For example, there are many special features in the Deluxe version like upgraded system of all Towers, easy mini-map location and power taken shows when building construction, etc. Due to so many outstanding details leading to flexible gameplay and controls, we finally decide to launch this Ever Defense with word Deluxe. Of course, we would like to give codes to you guys who had purchased Ever Defense to taste how the Deluxe shocks you.

Follow us on Twitter
Join our Facebook group