★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: FeedOurCats
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.7 MB
  • Version: 1.20
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: You've heard it before but -- as always, your 5-star iTunes ratings and reviews keep the updates coming!

#1 TOP arcades game in China
#1 TOP kids game in China
#3 TOP all games in China
#3 TOP all paid apps in China

from media
you think this is easy? try skipping the rope when catching the coins!
--istation

from our user
Addictive...not so easy as it may seem...trying to resist the shiny coins and all the time wishing the rope was longer...great graphics...& i love the sound of the drum.
--Ninokon

How to play:
- Tap: Tap the screen so Daruma will jump to skip the rope.
- Tilt: When the rope moves, tilt your iPhone/iPod Touch to move your Daruma accordingly.
- Coins: Tap the coins for extra points. Time your taps carefully as your Daruma will jump as well!

The rule is that simple. But as you will soon find out, the game gets harder when the rope changes speed and moves... Keep jumping and beat the record!

What to expect:
- You are seeing the original version of our game, which is simple and fun. Exciting updates are on the way too: items, multiple player mode, just to name a few. We would like you to witness our improvement and your feedbacks and ratings will keep us motivated! Follow us on twitter (@feedourcats) and tell us what you think.

and what is Daruma??
From Wikipedia:
"The Daruma doll ( daruma), also known as a Dharma doll, is a hollow, round, Japanese doll modeled after Bodhidharma, the founder of the Zen sect of Buddhism. Daruma has a design that is rich in symbolism and is regarded more as a talisman of good luck to the Japanese."

feedourcats's comments:
#1 TOP kids game in China
#1 TOP arcades game in China
#3 TOP all games in China
#3 TOP all paid apps in China

from media:
you think this is easy? try skipping the rope when catching the coins!
--istation

from our user:
Addictive...not so easy as it may seem...trying to resist the shiny coins and all the time wishing the rope was longer...great graphics...& i love the sound of the drum.
--Ninokon

How to play:
- Tap: Tap the screen so Daruma will jump to skip the rope.
- Tilt: When the rope moves, tilt your iPhone/iPod Touch to move your Daruma accordingly.
- Coins: Tap the coins for extra points. Time your taps carefully as your Daruma will jump as well!

The rule is that simple. But as you will soon find out, the game gets harder when the rope changes speed and moves... Keep jumping and beat the record!

What to expect:
- You are seeing the original version of our game, which is simple and fun. Exciting updates are on the way too: items, multiple player mode, just to name a few. We would like you to witness our improvement and your feedbacks and ratings will keep us motivated! Follow us on twitter (@feedourcats) and tell us what you think.

…and what is Daruma??
From Wikipedia:
"The Daruma doll (達磨 daruma), also known as a Dharma doll, is a hollow, round, Japanese doll modeled after Bodhidharma, the founder of the Zen sect of Buddhism. … Daruma has a design that is rich in symbolism and is regarded more as a talisman of good luck to the Japanese."

tell us your opinion or score pls. i got 6565 today, exciting~
04-28-2010, 12:21 PM
dang.. look decent.. might have pick it up on the spot if not for the tilt control. Will wait for impression unfortunately >_<

04-28-2010, 12:33 PM
it's ok, we're considering add a "tilt on/off" setting section. you know, it's hard for iPad users.

www.feedourcats.com
twitter:
@feedourcats
04-28-2010, 10:53 PM
someone tell me he got 7000 points...
that's crazy!
any higher score?

www.feedourcats.com
twitter:
@feedourcats
04-30-2010, 12:11 AM
A fun little game for killing time. Nice

Our games: ChocChocPop, iFighter, Stone Wars, Super Laser, Caveman's Quest HD, iFighter 2: The Pacific 1942
Twitter: http://twitter.com/epicforce
04-30-2010, 01:05 AM
This is a neat little pick up and play game. You control your little daruma and jump rope and tap the coins for extra points. Its about endurance how long you can last the longer you go the trickier its get and then you have to start tilting and tapping at the same time. I love the art style its very nice!
04-30-2010, 06:50 AM
Great

I bought this one. Nice idea and very interesting. I like the graphic.
05-02-2010, 12:37 AM
now with openfeint!
for this update(1.1), we added leaderboards, enjoy the competition.
in the future versions, we also get achievements and challenge feature.
i believe you can find your promo codes, we prepared 20 codes for ya.

www.feedourcats.com
twitter:
@feedourcats
05-02-2010, 12:39 AM
awesome

V|I|D|E|O|G|A|M|E|S
My Anti-Drug
05-02-2010, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMTKiNG View Post
awesome
thanks for your review~