★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Connection issues with Mafia R&R

02-17-2009, 12:46 PM
Connection issues with Mafia R&R

This morning I am having issues staying connected on Mafia R&R. I pull the app up, do a job and maybe one fight and then suddenly the box comes up that i am offline. Am I the only one or is there possibly server issues? This happens from time to time normally but this morning it has happened quite a number of times on really short intervals. Anyone else having this problem?

My Brute Dojo Code: CFJBHHFE
02-17-2009, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker33 View Post
This morning I am having issues staying connected on Mafia R&R. I pull the app up, do a job and maybe one fight and then suddenly the box comes up that i am offline. Am I the only one or is there possibly server issues? This happens from time to time normally but this morning it has happened quite a number of times on really short intervals. Anyone else having this problem?
most likly server issues or wi-fi/3g/edge connections problems maybe??
02-17-2009, 12:50 PM
i am on edge (1st gen iphone) and am in my office where i usually get good connections. As i was typing the first post, i got the disconnect message twice. It may be a local issue, at&t service in the area, i thought i would put it out there and see if there was a problem.

My Brute Dojo Code: CFJBHHFE
02-17-2009, 01:10 PM
I have this problem, too. Maybe the server is overload?