PadRacer - The first phone-to-pad game
Your iPhone becomes a steering wheel. Your iPad becomes a racetrack. Overhead racing returns! Featured on Gizmodo, Slashgear, Wired, TUAW, etc etc etc etc etc. 800000+ games played. Welcome to PadRacer!
YES: YOU CAN NOW DRAW YOUR OWN TRACK! Amazing FIngertrack© video at padracers.com.
Launched in 2010 with the original iPad, PadRacer© is the first "phone to pad" arcade game.
Yes - you do need BOTH an iPad and an iPhone to play PadRacer!!!!!!
Enjoy old-school, overhead racing with today's technology!
Up to four friends can connect and race! Completely free controller for your friends.
* Your iPhone becomes a wireless game controller. Your iPad becomes the track.
* ABSOLUTE RELIABILITY. Flawless networking with all recent iOS releases.
* There is a full race-server for solo fun. Upload and download the top races. Ghostrace.
* If you have two iPads on hand, try the amazing DUAL-iPad mode. A double-size track extends over two iPads. Really!
* For 2012, Fingertrack© is here! You can draw your own track. Video at padracers.com.
Buy Pad Racer© once only. Install on all your devices. Simply launch both, stand up, and start racing.
There are no alerts or menus - the iPhone "steering wheel" CONNECTS INSTANTLY, and that's it.
Use any iPhone, or any iPodTouch. Again, you do need BOTH an iPad and an iPhone to play Pad Racer! Yes, up to FOUR iPhones can connect and race!!!!!!!!!
If you own an iPhone only, get the free "controller only" app. You can then race on your friend's iPad.
Email us on email@example.com. Go to padracers.com for the amazing Fingertrack® video.
See you on the leaderboard...
Joined: Nov 2008
Joined: Jul 2009
Joined: Apr 2010