★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Superman Returns for iPhone and iPod Touch

04-28-2010, 08:56 PM
Superman Returns for iPhone and iPod Touch

I have a friend from NZ that I saw playing Iron Man and i can honestly say it's amazing and it clearly shows that ports like Superman Returns are very possible and capable and I would love it if someone in charge of that dept. would at least think about this because I think it's a great idea and I'm definitely getting Iron Man asap! When it comes out..but who else thinks this is a good idea? Comment!
04-28-2010, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjccooll View Post
I have a friend from NZ that I saw playing Iron Man and i can honestly say it's amazing and it clearly shows that ports like Superman Returns are very possible and capable and I would love it if someone in charge of that dept. would at least think about this because I think it's a great idea and I'm definitely getting Iron Man asap! When it comes out..but who else thinks this is a good idea? Comment!
I'm not sure which rendition of Supes Returns you are referring to, but on my PSP, before iPhone gaming, I loved that Justice League game.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
04-28-2010, 09:17 PM
How about Superman 64? ;D

Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live/Tapulous: DrMonkey
Game-Center: DrMonkeyDude (someone stole my regular username )
04-28-2010, 10:27 PM
Superman Returns was a TERRIBLE GAME sure the flying around Metropolis was fun. But as a game it was terrible repetitive boring and broken. No where even close to as bad as Superman 64 but still a terrible game.
04-29-2010, 01:14 AM
If Gameloft handled it, it'd be epic. But as for anybody else making a Superman game, it'd probably be awful.
04-29-2010, 05:04 AM
I agree if Gameloft handled it it'd be great! (hint hint gameloft please read this!!!!).