★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Tiiled - iPhone puzzle game

04-29-2010, 07:22 AM
Tiiled - iPhone puzzle game

Tiiled is a fun and relatively unheard of puzzle game for the iPhone. Here are a few promo codes:

We welcome feedback! If you like the game, feel free to rate it or review it in iTunes. Enjoy!

Some pics of the game:

Last edited by KeepThinkingGames; 04-29-2010 at 05:22 PM.
04-29-2010, 07:36 AM
Send a message via MSN to FK1983
Thanks! I used "EHF37RP7E3XX"
I think all the rest have been used by lurkers!

Do you need a game testing or reviewing? PM me!

Plunderland, absolutely amazing game!

04-29-2010, 07:39 AM
All gone.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
04-29-2010, 07:43 AM
The only thing that proves are that people can be vultures! There isn't even a description of the game or anything! So people just redeem blindly and then delete if they don't like it. Well if the OP needed to get rid of codes - they did!

Tiles and puzzle - seems like a game I could get into, so I came to the thread not for promos (since there isn't even promo in the title) but a description of the game. Are you willing to elaborate @KeepThinkingGames?

One way to help us out is by posting this tag:

[appinfo=all ]itunes link[/appinfo ] (without the spaces since apparently even without a link the tags work, sorry!)

Then we can see the game description directly from iTunes, get links to buy it, and screenshots!
04-29-2010, 07:48 AM
04-29-2010, 07:51 AM
Doesn't seem to be much in the description for it but the reviews on the bottom are positive and I like the bold simple look of it.

Also seems to have a lite version

04-29-2010, 07:54 AM
Never mind you beat me to the lite link!

The reviews in the app store are positive yes, but many of the reviewers are first time reviewers keep in mind.
04-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Hi - I just posted some more codes. Some more info:

Tiiled is a puzzle game requiring you to tap interlocking tiles to clear the board. Getting a high score requires you to figure out how the shapes interlock so that you hit each tile just once. Here's a pic:

There are additional themes, with entirely different puzzle strategies:

There is a free version - Tiiled Lite. It includes the first three levels of two themes.

If you need more info, feel free to contact me - srdyer@verizon.net. Thanks!
05-09-2010, 04:28 PM
Hopefully this can help answer: Your goal is to remove the tiles from the board. You double tap the tiles to clear them, but the type of tile you clear dictates what other neighboring tiles are cleared. For example, a straight line tile will clear the tiles to the left/right or up/down. You can just touch the tile to see what neighboring tiles would be removed. This is a nice feature as you can better plan out your moves. If you clear a square a second (or third, etc) time - one where you had previously cleared out the tile, you will get a strike and lower your score. Theoretically, every puzzle can be solved without any strikes, and you'll have the best score.

Overall, it's an interesting game. I haven't tried the other themes, yet, but it looks like they offer different sets of tiles that would clear instead of the standard +, -, etc. And each theme has its own high scores. It includes a tutorial. An online scoring and achievement system would be a great addition. Overall, it's a fun puzzler.

Last edited by secondtime; 05-09-2010 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Added idea about OF type feature.