★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In human life everything is mixed, - feelings, thoughts, music, money, school, garbage, words, food, love, hospital, cemetery, policemen and firefighters, politicians and clowns, laugh and tears, and games, games, games ...Different emotions, different ideas, different styles...Try to understand that, baby! Tap your iPhone (iPod or iPad) screen 10000 times in a strange game Zepi:Ultra during only the 15 minutes - and you will open the hidden meaning of fairy-tale style of Emo, Psychedelic and Urban! Do not be stingy with your fingers, baby, just play Zepi!

FEATURES
- Rabbit Hole;
- Super Ball;
- bright, colorful skins: you can change them during the game;
- global leaderboard;
- accelerometer support: hold the device in a way which is comfortable for you;
- easy gameplay: your kids will love it too
- play any time, any place, it takes 5 minutes to set a new record

HOW TO PLAY
Tap same color skins, make as long as possible combos, and score as many as possible points. Keep in mind the Rabbit Hole behind the central button! Good luck!

OstinGirl's comments:
OstinGames is ready to surprise you with a new game Zepi:Ultra!

In human life everything is mixed, - feelings, thoughts, music, money, school, garbage, words, food, love, hospital, cemetery, policemen and firefighters, politicians and clowns, laugh and tears, and games, games, games ...Different emotions, different ideas, different styles...Try to understand that, baby!

Tap your iPhone (iPod or iPad) screen 10000 times in a strange game Zepi:Ultra during only the 15 minutes - and you will open the hidden meaning of fairy-tale style of Emo, Psychedelic and Urban! Do not be stingy with your fingers, baby, just play Zepi!

Follow our news!
Follow us on Twitter
http://twitter.com/OstinKate
04-29-2010, 10:27 AM
Send a message via MSN to FK1983
Why are you bringing out so many versions of the same game? making people pay just for a different look, why not just add all those themes into ONE game lol.

Seriously.....

Do you need a game testing or reviewing? PM me!

Plunderland, absolutely amazing game!

04-29-2010, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FK1983 View Post
Why are you bringing out so many versions of the same game? making people pay just for a different look, why not just add all those themes into ONE game lol.

Seriously.....
same game but different themes for different people you don't have to buy them all just pick one you like it's as simple as that
04-29-2010, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMTKiNG View Post
same game but different themes for different people you don't have to buy them all just pick one you like it's as simple as that
I did and I have (the pirate one) but this just seems like a cheap cash in when all these "themes" could have been added to one version even if it meant it cost a little more.

Imagine doodle jump with 4 versions on sale, one in space, one in the jungle etc, same game, just a slightly different look.

04-29-2010, 10:53 AM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
Quote:
I did and I have (the pirate one) but this just seems like a cheap cash in when all these "themes" could have been added to one version even if it meant it cost a little more.

Imagine doodle jump with 4 versions on sale, one in space, one in the jungle etc, same game, just a slightly different look.
If I'm correct there are 15 different Themes for the Zepi series, each with it's own sound set and look. Imagine packing that into a game. It would be a big ass file.
04-29-2010, 10:56 AM
Quote:

Seriously.....
We give our users a choice, that's all ! Don't be mad, we create Zepis for every mood Enjoy playing
04-29-2010, 04:43 PM
Quote:

If you want cheap cashing in go see ngmoco. Each zepi comes with three themes for a dollar which IMO is very good. True doodle jump comes with four themes but zepi has six versions each with three themes that's eighteen different looks and sounds which is more to choose from than doodle jump. If it was one big file and each theme as DLC it would be the same thing.
04-29-2010, 04:57 PM
that might be the best Zepi game I've seen

Beta Test(ing/ed) alot of games
An Epic Reviewer for
MobileTechReview
04-30-2010, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OstinGirl View Post
We give our users a choice, that's all ! Don't be mad, we create Zepis for every mood Enjoy playing
Ok sorry, carry on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMTKiNG View Post
If you want cheap cashing in go see ngmoco.
Wow, makes sense, /sarcasm

Last edited by FK1983; 04-30-2010 at 02:16 AM.
04-30-2010, 02:15 AM
please delete me, double post!