★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: iPhonig, LLC
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 14.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: BEWARE! EXTREMELY ADDICTING!

iPhonig is proud to announce Stickbolt as our first game for the iPad!
If you are a Super Mario fan then Stickbolt is the game for you!

Stickbolt is a 2D side scrolling game. In Stickbolt, you take control of the stick figure and have to try to bolt as fast as you can through the various levels but keep in mind, along your journey there will be enemies.

Stickbolt features 5 different levels, a city, an island, a snowy mountain, a mario like level, and a music room. As you progress through the game your enemies begin to start flying out at you faster, and faster! So make sure to keep your head up!

Once you have died, you have the option of posting your score to Twitter OR to the OpenFeint online leaderboards. There are a bunch of achievements to unlock throughout your journey as well!

All of the music heard in Stickbolt is by The JT Project. More info about The JT Project can be found within Stickbolt.

At iPhonig, LLC we believe that it is time to bring back the old "Super Mario" type games. So please go check out Stickbolt, and be sure to rate 5 stars and write a review! We hope you enjoy Stickbolt!

iPhonig's comments:
Hey all!
We just wanted to let you know that our first game for the iPad, Stickbolt has been released into the iPad app store! Stickbolt is the first 2D side scrolling, "Super Mario bros" like game for the iPad! Please go check it out, rate it 5 stars and write a review!
Thanks!
-iPhonig

Stickbolt: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stickbolt/id368884711?mt=8

Video:
Stickbolt Gameplay Video
04-29-2010, 02:50 PM
Any pics or a gameplay video? This is the first I have heard of the game.
04-29-2010, 02:51 PM
The game was just released today, we will add a video to our original post

Check out all of our apps HERE!
04-29-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhonig View Post
The game was just released today, we will add a video to our original post
Sound good. I just meant that I hadn't read anything about the game in the upcoming thread, maybe I missed the topic.
04-29-2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Sound good. I just meant that I hadn't read anything about the game in the upcoming thread, maybe I missed the topic.
Oh, its ok! Please check it out!

Check out all of our apps HERE!