★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Can you become the Most Wanted Outlaw on the Planet?
Intense Heart Throbbing Real Time Dueling Action!

Check out High Noon 2 for 3D action! http://bit.ly/12WTskI

5 Star Reviews:
+ Best Free Game Ever, "Awesome fun gunning down gringos" by Mattyoxide
+ High Noon, "This is the best iPhone game I've ever had!! Must try it!!" by Grzip

Your phone is your weapon as you duel with people online around the world to become the most wanted outlaw on the planet! Win duels and collect reward money to customize your character. As you build your reputation, the bounty on your head will attract competition from around the globe!

+ Realistic "your-phone-is-your-gun" holstering, drawing, aiming, shooting, and reloading actions
+ Play as a cowboy or cowgirl
+ Regular faction wars and competitions
+ Game Center integration for finding friends and sending duel challenges
+ Stealing from your opponents (if you don't get caught!)
+ 4 gun types: revolver, shotgun, rifle, and scoped rifle
+ Special equipment: dynamite, lassos, silver bullets, voodoo dolls... wooden teeth and more
+ Western wear: greenhorn, gambler or disgruntled civil war soldier - you can customize your character from head to toe
+ Indian trading post items that give you an edge up on the competition
+ Play the game in English, Arabic or Chinese

Over 85,000 5 Star Reviews!
Top 10 App in more than 45 countries!

Find other gunslingers and start a posse on the NEW mobile High Noon Forums

Follow us on Twitter

Need help? E-mail us at highnoon-support@happylatte.com

Privacy Policy: https://www.happylatte.com/privacy-policy.html
Terms of Use: https://www.happylatte.com/terms-of-use.html
Copyright Dispute Policy: https://www.happylatte.com/copywrite-dispute-policy.html
04-29-2010, 05:55 PM
might get it

Beta Test(ing/ed) alot of games
An Epic Reviewer for

04-29-2010, 08:01 PM
Love the icon!
05-24-2010, 05:35 PM
I really like this game, but I think the gameplay would be way better in a full single player game. Imagine this game's gameplay but with a storyline, multiple environments, and a shop between levels to buy new equipment.

Also, more polished graphics.
07-27-2010, 03:49 PM
My brother got this game and asked me to try it and it got me hooked. Love the game and looking forward to playing with other members from this game. I've already dropped $29.00 on the wompa (not needed) but I wanted to get some items to help with the energy.

Also the screen shots don't do the game play justice.

When to use A or An in a sentence.
Use A if the next word begins with a consonant sound.
Use An if the next word begins with a vowel sound.
**Game Center** Nekcik
11-07-2010, 11:22 AM
It's amazing how this game has grown and the thread is still empty.
11-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Maybe because the IAPs are ridiculous and there isn't much to the gameplay.
11-13-2010, 07:53 AM
I recently learned the existance of this game from other forum, to my surprise this game's being out for more than half a year yet this thread is empty. This game looks like one of those text based mmo games such as mafia wars, world wars, epic pet wars or gangstaz etc but functions completely different. This game is very action based and did I mention real time battle? That's right, you are not fighting against a saved character controlled by AI, you are fighting a real player in real time. and there are so many players online all the time, i never run out of opponents to fight against. And this game is very skill based with some luck. The screenshot absolutely doesn't justify the beauty of this game, you got try it to believe it. I don't plan to spend any money on this game and I can still win many fights against players who do spend money on equipments. Like i said, skill+luck > money
11-13-2010, 07:59 AM
Thanks for the plug and ad, Exoweb.
02-28-2011, 05:27 PM
Great game. I can't believe it's been ignored here and on most iOS sites. However, it seems to have a thriving online community as matching up doesn't take more than a few seconds. Amazing stuff and heaps of fun. Get it!