★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Tower Bloxx 3D Needs an Update

02-17-2009, 07:06 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Tower Bloxx 3D Needs an Update

The game is great. I Love it. The only things i'd like to see change in the game is Online high scores for "Quick Play" And also having lives when you play 2 player on the same device. I've played 2 player with my friends and my friends always just tap the screen to drop since there arn't any lives.

Conclusion.
Online High scores for Quick Play.
Having lives for 2 Player.
02-17-2009, 07:08 PM
the only thing i'd like to see is a price drop.
not worth 6$.

Last edited by pante; 02-17-2009 at 07:30 PM.

02-17-2009, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pante View Post
the only think i'd like to see is a price drop.
not worth 6$.
True dat. There're deeper games than this on miniclip.
02-17-2009, 08:02 PM
you know i downloaded the lite version (definitely suggest this to those who haven't) and i'd seriously consider the game, but it's too expensive for what it is, and also i don't know that just because it was popular on Facebook crap.... this is the iPhone, it's a different world and people will judge you accordingly! it would be ultra fun if there was some sort of strategy to placing a tower... like sim city style... if you had to build each building?

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
02-17-2009, 08:36 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wegmans View Post
you know i downloaded the lite version (definitely suggest this to those who haven't) and i'd seriously consider the game, but it's too expensive for what it is, and also i don't know that just because it was popular on Facebook crap.... this is the iPhone, it's a different world and people will judge you accordingly! it would be ultra fun if there was some sort of strategy to placing a tower... like sim city style... if you had to build each building?
Actually this game isn't just on facebook. It's on other mobile phones.
02-17-2009, 10:31 PM
Send a message via MSN to D.Sync Send a message via Yahoo to D.Sync
The $5.99 price tag is rather steep for a simple game such as this game. I had tried Tower Bloxx Deluxe for PC and the graphic in PC is definitely much more smoother than this. I can accomplished much more perfect drops on PC than in the Lite version of this game.

Updates from Casual Gamer

Plus+ ID: dsync89 (active in all We Rule, We Farm and We City)
OpenFeint ID: dsync89
02-18-2009, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKoda View Post
Actually this game isn't just on facebook. It's on other mobile phones.
Oh whoops i saw all the facebook links etc and thought that it had some sort of social aspect to it.. thanks for clearing that up!

still $5.99 is too much

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
02-18-2009, 08:10 AM
There's also a windows port of it.

But, to sum it up, it desperately needs a bit of social stuff, like Scoops has (and, once again, these games are more or less the same).

In the description I read, that there's something like a tower comparism. What is that?

--
taptoplay.de

Plus+: Lakeshore / OpenFeint & Game Center: taptoplay.de
02-18-2009, 08:30 AM
The price will drop eventually to $2.99 or even $1.99 once they realize they aren't selling much at the $6 price point. The light version is more than fine for me until the price comes down.
02-18-2009, 08:46 AM
I ended up buying the $6 version. Not sure it was totally necessary since I'm not too into building cities and I don't care about online scores or any of that jazz. But it's a fun game, and I don't regret the purchase.