★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: What happens when a Medical Robotics company decides to start creating weapons of war? It's up to one lowly maintenance robot, with the assistance of the Mainframe, to set things right.
-------------------------
Recently Fixed so the entire games works now! No more banishment to the final level!
-------------------------
Features:
* Awesome 3d graphics!
* Smooth controls.
* Full automatic save system.
* Made with Unity3D!
* Works best on 3GS or better.

goiMot's comments:

Quote:
From the dev's web site:
Robot Runner is an action adventure about an antiquated maintenance robot that has been secretly reactivated by the Main Operations Mainframe (M. O. M.) of a medical research laboratory. This lab has secretly begun developing harmful technology that goes against the recently developed conscience of M.O.M.
04-29-2010, 10:16 PM
Game doesn't say much?

04-29-2010, 10:17 PM
The description is really ambiguous. I wonder what genre it is. Any chance there is a gameplay vid?
04-29-2010, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
The description is really ambiguous. I wonder what genre it is. Any chance there is a gameplay vid?
The game looked interesting, so I TOFTT. 3 minutes later I'm stuck, with every exit from a room asking for me to purchase either the "full" game or additional content. I'm assuming that something is screwed up. I left a message in the developer forum; I'm waiting to see a response. In the meantime people should probably stay away.
04-29-2010, 10:48 PM
Thats weird. Thanks for the TOFTT
Any chance you can guess what type of game it is from the seconds of gameplay?

The title is Escape Ch. 1, any chance its one of the escape the room type games?
04-29-2010, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
Thats weird. Thanks for the TOFTT
Any chance you can guess what type of game it is from the seconds of gameplay?

The title is Escape Ch. 1, any chance its one of the escape the room type games?
It's an action/adventure with what looks like a strong storyline, an interesting setting, and varied gameplay. In fact, it looks like it could be pretty great. We'll see what happens.
04-29-2010, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
It's an action/adventure with what looks like a strong storyline, an interesting setting, and varied gameplay. In fact, it looks like it could be pretty great. We'll see what happens.
Thanks!
04-29-2010, 11:09 PM
Quote:
The game looked interesting, so I TOFTT. 3 minutes later I'm stuck, with every exit from a room asking for me to purchase either the "full" game or additional content. I'm assuming that something is screwed up. I left a message in the developer forum; I'm waiting to see a response. In the meantime people should probably stay away.
Oh wow. I hope that's a screwed up. At least dev left his email. If it's a action adventure that can be enjoyed by both casual and hardcore gamers like they say then it's very promising. That is after the DLC part is explained. Thanks a lot for the toftt SZ.
04-30-2010, 12:47 AM
Quote:
almost went for the cheese on this one too, thanks for the heads up! Hope they fix it cause from the screenshots I'm intrigued..
04-30-2010, 03:13 AM
Thanks for the info,

I AM interested, too.

Somehow I got the idea from the pics this could be a little bit something between Paradroid and Portal.

Hopefully there will be more light on gameplay, soon.
So I put it on my Wishlist for now.

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -

Last edited by dyscode; 04-30-2010 at 03:17 AM.