★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: CRASH COURSE - Dual-Stick Arcade Space Shooter; 3D glasses support

04-30-2010, 09:39 AM
CRASH COURSE - Dual-Stick Arcade Space Shooter; 3D glasses support

FEATURES
  • 5 action packed levels.
  • Swarms of asteroids and hordes of deadly enemies.
  • 3 fully upgradeable spectacular weapons.
  • Stunning visual effects.
  • Online high scores.
  • Casual, Arcade and unlockable Hardcore modes.
  • Customizable graphical details.
  • 3D anaglyph glasses support. RED/CYAN, GREEN/MAGENTA (iPhone 3GS highly recommended).
  • Full screen post-processing effects (iPhone 3GS highly recommended).

STORY
They came from deepest space. A massive armada of alien vessels hidden amongst a cluster of asteroids. Their targets: vulnerable human colonists situated on unprotected planets. You are the only ship in the area capable of destroying the alien armada and saving the humans. Are you up for the challenge?

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.dfcgames.com

COMING SOON:
  • New game mode.
  • iPad native support.

Crash Course 3D : ICE / iOS, Android, OSX
- dual stick arcade space shooter
- 3D anaglyph glasses support!
- Stunning visual effects

Last edited by mimiboss; 05-24-2010 at 08:36 AM.
04-30-2010, 09:58 AM
This looks incredible... about to download. Just one question though- Is there a survival/endless mode?

Playing! MC2: Black Pegasus, Super Mega Worm, Parachute Panic, Fruit Ninja, Sonic 4, Reckless Racing, Samurai II: Vengence
@parkerewan

04-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bok Choy View Post
This looks incredible... about to download. Just one question though- Is there a survival/endless mode?
Game modes: Casual, Arcade, Hardcore
Additional game mode will be added with next game update (release date - E3 Expo 2010).
Survival mode is an option and it might be included if I get more requests from players.

Crash Course 3D : ICE / iOS, Android, OSX
- dual stick arcade space shooter
- 3D anaglyph glasses support!
- Stunning visual effects
04-30-2010, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimiboss;
Game modes: Casual, Arcade, Hardcore
Additional game mode will be added with next game update (release date - E3 Expo 2010).
Survival mode is an option and it might be included if I get more requests from players.
Here's to survival mode
04-30-2010, 11:08 AM
Will probably be getting this. Looks epic! I love the graphics! Let's hope gameplay is just as good

Just need to get some money onto my iTunes account xD
04-30-2010, 11:27 AM
This is great!! I dlded it and my initial impressions are excellent! It draws inspiration from Meteor Blitz (which is one of my favorites), including the pause-when-not-touching-the-screen thing, which I love It has a real-time ranking system, the graphics are great, the game is fluid on an Iphone 3G, so if you liked Meteor Blitz or similar games, get it!

Edit: Basically, everything I stated are pretty much obvious in the videos Well, at least I'm confirming that it runs great on an Iphone 3g

Last edited by jddoctor; 04-30-2010 at 11:32 AM.
04-30-2010, 11:27 AM
I love space shooters so I jumped on this one about a month ago when it was released, awesome graphics and challenging! Love it. 3D glasses support as well makes it pretty damn cool and it works great as opposed to a few other games which offer this but don't quite work.

Suprised this game isn't getting the love it should be especially because it's a steal at the price it's set at. Hopefully word of mouth will let it catch on fire and be the hit it deserves to be.
04-30-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natron View Post
I love space shooters so I jumped on this one about a month ago when it was released, awesome graphics and challenging! Love it. 3D glasses support as well makes it pretty damn cool and it works great as opposed to a few other games which offer this but don't quite work.

Suprised this game isn't getting the love it should be especially because it's a steal at the price it's set at. Hopefully word of mouth will let it catch on fire and be the hit it deserves to be.
+1 great game
04-30-2010, 12:36 PM
does the hardvore mode start you off with all the weapons like casual mode?
04-30-2010, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobz56 View Post
does the hardvore mode start you off with all the weapons like casual mode?
Nope you have to start with your little laser and pick up the power ups