★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: "Newton's Dice 3D" (sale $0.99 + Lite)

04-30-2010, 12:32 PM
"Newton's Dice 3D" (sale $0.99 + Lite)

NEWTON'S DICE 3D V2.0 UPDATE IS OUT - MOST GRAPHICS AND THE VIDEO IN THIS THREAD ARE OUTDATED - for Version 2.0 look here http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...0&postcount=84

Graphics looks now like in the HD version in this video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Outdated old video:

Actually I think this is the most advanced & revolutionary dice game for the iPhone,
and this is one of the rare situations where I have no problem to say that!
Just watch the video and you know why

Game: Captain Temporium Game: Newton's Dice HD App: WOTA: U-Boat Compass

Upcoming Subsim: WOTA Wolves of the Atlantic (WWII U-Boat simulation iOS, Mac/PC/Linux)
Newest WOTA-Newsletter: STATE OF THE GAME

Last edited by VIC20; 09-20-2011 at 06:11 AM.
04-30-2010, 12:38 PM
a link would be cool

Upcoming Subsim: WOTA Wolves of the Atlantic (WWII U-Boat simulation iOS, Mac/PC/Linux)

Last edited by salsamd; 05-09-2010 at 07:43 PM.

04-30-2010, 12:41 PM
trailer is very well done.
Is convincing
the only compliment I could give you is that an icon could be better.
And graphics is not as simple as the other games of this kind, is complex and that's a plus
04-30-2010, 12:52 PM
well the game looks interested, but I don't think I'll be buying it. But the music on the trailer, I want that! Tell me where I can get that!

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
04-30-2010, 01:16 PM
Does this have pass and play and for up to how many players??

edit: nevermind just read the description

Last edited by EMTKiNG; 04-30-2010 at 01:18 PM.
04-30-2010, 01:28 PM
Thanks all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legowiz View Post
well the game looks interested, but I don't think I'll be buying it. But the music on the trailer, I want that! Tell me where I can get that!
The music is licensed. Which track do you mean? The percussion or orchestra track? The percussion Track is included - it also plays when you start shaking

04-30-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIC20 View Post
Thanks all.

The music is licensed. Which track do you mean? The percussion or orchestra track? The percussion Track is included - it also plays when you start shaking
dang it, cuz that music is awesome! I'm not really into the whole dice game thing on the ipod, but that music is really cool, but I can't afford to buy the game just for the music, so I'll pass, sorry!

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
04-30-2010, 01:39 PM
I will be purchasing this in the near future
04-30-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMTKiNG View Post
I will be purchasing this in the near future
nice, each copy is supporting development of my main game WOTA - Wolves of the Atlantic.

04-30-2010, 03:48 PM
Newton's Dice 3d (ON SALE 0.99)

Yes weird, it just came out today but it's still not appearing under "news" in some stores so I have to act somehow. Sorry for a second thread in a short time about the same App but it was not possibly anymore to change the Title of the older thread.

Anyway IT'S ON SALE FOR A SINGLE DAY - GO AND GET IT!

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=369082417&mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by VIC20; 04-30-2010 at 03:52 PM.