★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *UPDATED!!* Now with MORE PURSUITS! MORE CARS! And now - compete with your friends with an all-new WI-FI MULTIPLAYER feature!

***** The bottom line is that COPS: High Speed Pursuit is just fun to play. - Gamers With Casts

***** This is a pretty cool game Im kinda hooked. - Crazy Mikes Apps

The ultimate in reality TV excitement COPS speeds onto iPhone & iPod touch!!

COPS: High Speed Pursuit pits you behind the wheel of some of the most extreme police vehicles, letting you experience the rush of a high speed police chase.

Hit your siren and then hit the road!

Tap your accelerator and race up to your suspects, then steer in close with the accelerometer to take them down.

Do it right and youll earn cash and promotions that unlock the vehicles that best handle the terrain

the open highways of the Florida Everglades

the mountainous passes of the Pacific Northwest

the clogged freeways of L.A.

the dusty, winding roads of Route 66.

Now with 24 levels of adrenaline-fueled pursuits! Pursue suspects across four unique geographic terrains, only your skilled techniques on the road can ensure theres no getaway for these bad boys!

Watcha gonna do when they run from you?
04-30-2010, 08:20 PM
LOL Awesome

04-30-2010, 08:33 PM
hah looks cool
04-30-2010, 08:36 PM
Would of been better if they had foot chases and riots where you could beat the crap out of people.
04-30-2010, 10:13 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to iFanzine
@socom39 ...agreed

The latest iPhone & iPad games. Reviewed. iFanzine.com
"Awesome!"-StudioUFO "Very well written"-Foursaken Media "Cool, Love it!"-Bulkypix
05-02-2010, 12:37 PM
Has anybody bought this? Kinda curious to see how it is.
05-02-2010, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bckrupps View Post
Has anybody bought this? Kinda curious to see how it is.
Yeah, I bought it. So many reasons not to recommend it. Less than stellar draw distance, pretty shallow gameplay, graphically mediocre. But yet...it's still fun. I can't help it. I like it. I've played it quite a bit. I can't fully recommend it at the current price for everyone, but if you have a quirky sense of style, you may like this like I do.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
05-02-2010, 02:31 PM
Thanks. Couldn't have said it better myself. So many flaws but it still police chases. A price drop would make it better.
05-03-2010, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Yeah, I bought it. So many reasons not to recommend it. Less than stellar draw distance, pretty shallow gameplay, graphically mediocre. But yet...it's still fun. I can't help it. I like it. I've played it quite a bit. I can't fully recommend it at the current price for everyone, but if you have a quirky sense of style, you may like this like I do.
Yep, totally feel the same. Soooooo not impressed by it, but for some reason I want to keep playing Takedowns can be frustrating to pull off but it's still oddly fun to play.

It bugs me that it's a COPS game but is nothing but highway chases, it should be a Real Stories of the Highway Patrol game instead. I want trailer parks and people hiding under kiddie pools in a COPS branded game dammit.

I really wish they had the original bad boys song, too. The one that's in this game just sounds awful.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
05-03-2010, 12:34 AM
Totally agree with the other reviews, sad that developers pay so much for the rights to these titles that there isn't much left in the budget for production.