★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Fullscreen
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 13.5 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: No.5 ranking in Dutch AppStore

This is not a free game!
First 10 levels can be played freely in any levelpack (40 free levels in total), another 120 levels, random-playmode and survivalmode unlock can be purchased from within the app.

Walkthroughs of first ten levels (classic pack) can be found on Youtube, search for
monkeyswipe walkthrough

Appjuice brings you a great new title: "Monkey Swipe, reach for the stars!"
The objective of this game is to get to the Star, you play Monkey, a human soul trapped in a monkey face,
in order to reach your goal you'll have to manipulate your environment, use any available objects and avoid the hungry basterds, or you will be defeated.

The game features:

- Tutorial mode to get familiar with most objects and mechanisms
- User switchable graphics from vector style to doodle style and vice versa
- 40 levels for free, 120 more levels packed with fun gameplay unlockable via Apple "In app purchase"

Instructions: Click and drag (swipe) anywhere to give your monkey the right direction and speed. All you need to do is to touch the ball with the golden star.
04-30-2010, 10:20 PM
My thread was deleted, I don't know if I posted it first..anyway, here's the video:

04-30-2010, 10:22 PM
Cool, thanks for posting video. I had ya beat by about 5 minutes on this thread, but only by a minute for Cannon Defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
04-30-2010, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
Cool, thanks for posting video. I had ya beat by about 5 minutes on this thread, but only by a minute for Cannon Defense.
sorry about that Devilishly..I was looking for the video before posting the thread.
This one looks very nice too, I'll try it.
04-30-2010, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
sorry about that Devilishly..I was looking for the video before posting the thread.
This one looks very nice too, I'll try it.
+1 again lol now that theres a video
04-30-2010, 10:53 PM
Pretty fun game. How much is the dlc?
05-01-2010, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMTKiNG View Post
+1 again lol now that theres a video
DLC is $1.99 to unlock the rest of the levels and survival mode.

I just gave this a try and it is a very fun physics puzzler. There seems to be a lot of content including option for doodle theme, openfeint with achievements, and a star system that adds replayabilty.

It also stated that there will be a new level added every day. If this is true, then I will definitley upgrade to the full version.
05-11-2010, 04:13 AM
Monkey Swipe dlc for free

Hey Guys,

I am a developer of Monkey Swipe. Thanks for noticing our game. If you PM me your device-IDs (UDID) we can let you get the dlc for free. Let me know what you think. We may be able to improve the game.

(You can also contact us via the website http://www.fullscreen.nl/iPhone/MonkeySwipe/)

thanks,
Johan.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0028.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	18026