★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Original Force
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 13.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Might and Card is a casual board game which is quite suitable to be played between family members or between friends, best for 2~4 players to compete at the same time.

Easy and Fun! People who have never played electronic games can easily learn how to play and enjoy it.
Invite your family members or friends to compete in the game. This game provides a chance for people to get together, to interact and communicate with each other face to face. It is really best for family members and friend gathering.

Player takes the role as a medieval monarch who dispatches trusted aides to explore and expend territory. The dispatched trusted aide plays different roles to capture or manage territory and to control ruins or monsters by various means so that to maximize player's own strengths. Player who uses strategy more appropriately wins.

Game Features:
1.Controls: Just click screen to do all the operations.
2.Graphics: exquisite image that brings you back to the medieval age.
3.Perspectives: player can rotate the iPad to change perspective.
4.Music: medieval European music style.
5.Buildings: various buildings will provide interesting functions.
6.Extra package: will be released regularly which will include more buildings and more features.

Thanks for all your support!
We will develop more interesting games with your love and support in future.

souler's comments:
The update content is as follows:
1. game run-time speed improved.
2. you could click a place able area to move the tile there.
3. after picking a tile, it appears at the player label instead of the center point.
4. improved visual art impression
5. fixed some bugs
Some said our game looks quite like Carcassonne. Here I could claim, no matter on gameplay or visual impression or other aspects, our game is better than that one. Just try it and we wont let you down! Looking forward to your comments on it!

iTune Link:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/might-and-card-free/id366396743?mt=8
05-01-2010, 02:32 AM
Some ART works for "Might and Card"

Some Art works,

05-01-2010, 06:34 AM
News:
1) We are working with the GAME AI now, Will be updated new version in this month as plan.
2) We are alos working with Different theme packages.In different buildings and main units,Different characteristics of different building,Will bring you many interesting gameplay!!

Last edited by souler; 05-01-2010 at 06:36 AM.
05-01-2010, 07:44 AM
Game actually works now, nice clone. Looks like you get the entire basic set for free. I don't see any of the dlc boosters pictured above yet.
05-01-2010, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caltab View Post
Game actually works now, nice clone. Looks like you get the entire basic set for free. I don't see any of the dlc boosters pictured above yet.

Thank for you feedback, Caltab!
In the free edition, Only the basic package, in the Paid version, we added more other extra packages
extra packages Included more building for more gameplay

We fixed some Issue, WE will to update the paid edition soon....(in reviewing now)

Thanks!

Last edited by souler; 05-01-2010 at 08:14 AM.
05-01-2010, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by souler View Post
Thank for you feedback, Caltab!
In the free edition, Only the basic package, in the Paid version, we added more other extra packages
extra packages Included more building for more gameplay

We fixed some Issue, WE will to update the paid edition soon....(in reviewing now)

Thanks!
Oh,so there isn't paid dlc in this one, but there is ithe paid one?
05-01-2010, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caltab View Post
Oh,so there isn't paid dlc in this one, but there is ithe paid one?
Sorry,I did not fully understand your question,Is that Paid one ?
Still in reviewing, Coming soon...
We will updated or sale when apple passed the new golden edition 1.1.
05-01-2010, 02:30 PM
@Souler
The game looks great but I'm a bit confused, does the full version not have AI yet? I know you're working on AI but I'm not sure if that is to improve the current AI or if that means there is none in the upcoming v1.1?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
@Souler
The game looks great but I'm a bit confused, does the full version not have AI yet? I know you're working on AI but I'm not sure if that is to improve the current AI or if that means there is none in the upcoming v1.1?
We have the base AI ,we are working with the AI means we will add computers in the game

Last edited by souler; 05-01-2010 at 06:30 PM.