★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The original puzzle adventure game for iPhone, iPad, and iTouch! Solve mysterious challenges! Help Simon through brain-teasers and decode secrets! Be a detective, and riddle through educational stories.

Ten-year-old Simon Graham needs your help! His grandmother has been kidnapped and the only clues he has are in the diary she left behind...

"The puzzles are extremely interactive and well designed." - 148Apps (iPad version)

"Simon Graham...deserve[s] props for...acknowledge[ing] the wizards, like Sam Loyd and Henry Dudeney, who came up with these puzzles in the first place. Perhaps those guys would be delighted to see their work repurposed for electronic play." - Wired Magazine (iPad version)

"Move over, Professor Layton - there's a new detective in town, and he's puzzling it out on iPhone. Simon Graham and the Extraordinary Timepiece is like a cross between the good old Prof and the child detective duo Whiz Kids." Pocket Gamer

Simon Graham and the Extraordinary Timepiece is a family-friendly puzzle adventure with a unique, engaging storyline designed exclusively for iPhone and iPod touch users.

Take on the role of Simon as he journeys from his small hometown to the big city and beyond.

Along the way:
Test your brain by solving dozens of puzzles that are tightly integrated with the plot.
Help Simon solve visual, word, math, jigsaw, and hidden object puzzles, as he unravels the mystery of his grandmother's disappearance.
Discover the hidden pieces of his grandmother's mysterious pocket watch.
Busy players will appreciate the ability to quit at anytime and continue where they left off.

Visit our game site at http://www.ExtraordinaryTimepiece.com

Join us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ExtraordinaryTimepiece

Do you have what it takes to crack the puzzles and solve the mystery?

Download Simon Graham and the Extraordinary Timepiece today and find out!

goiMot's comments:

04-29-2010, 06:30 PM
Game Impressions

Simon Graham and the Extraordinary Timepiece is breaking down barriers, bringing the immersive, puzzle-adventure genre to the iPhone and the iPod touch.

Although I am biased--after all my company, The App House, published it, we think this is a game everyone can enjoy. Check out our launch site at www.extraordinarytimepiece.com and see for yourself what the excitement is about!

04-29-2010, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb ory View Post
Simon Graham and the Extraordinary Timepiece is breaking down barriers, bringing the immersive, puzzle-adventure genre to the iPhone and the iPod touch.

Although I am biased--after all my company, The App House, published it, we think this is a game everyone can enjoy. Check out our launch site at www.extraordinarytimepiece.com and see for yourself what the excitement is about!
Congrats on the release, it looks awesome. Wishlisted!
04-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Love these kinds of games - instabuy! Thanks for being a part of the forums!

Oh yeah - says Book I - does that mean more installments coming?
04-29-2010, 09:19 PM
So after playing a few minutes and about 5 puzzles it's very similar to Professor Layton. There is a story that goes on intermixed with some puzzles. So far the puzzles are on the easy side so I hope that they get more challenging as it progresses.

The art is great, the puzzles what you would expect from a mix of put things together and logic puzzles.

I believe I am too early in the game to judge how hard the puzzles will be so I will refrain from any judgement there. But overall if you enjoy Professor Layton types of games this would be a nice choice for you.
04-29-2010, 10:04 PM
Did I hear Professor Layton?!

Bought.
04-30-2010, 06:57 AM
Puzzles and installments

New England Gamer,
Thanks for your comments. We are excited to bring the first puzzle adventure of its kind into the app store. Our goal was to create an immersive game that would appeal to a wide variety of players.

We are definitely planning on future installments--and are looking for feedback on puzzle types, difficulty levels, etc for the next edition! Please let us know your thoughts!

Thanks,
Jeb
04-30-2010, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
Did I hear Professor Layton?!

Bought.

That's exactly what I thought!

Looks fantastic, and for the price can't ask for anything better

I just ask, that as soon as I buy it, please don't drop the price, as every 8 out of 10 apps I buy, they price drop or go free within 24 hours!
04-30-2010, 07:59 AM
Thanks for your support of Simon Graham!

I developed Simon Graham for The App House, and just wanted to thank everyone for your support!

@New England Gamer: There is a mix of puzzle types and difficulties throughout, but in general, the game gets more difficult as you progress.

We definitely think Professor Layton fans will enjoy the game. We tried to make the puzzles even more integrated into the story. You won't find villagers randomly offering you puzzles!

As far as a Book II, if this one is successful, we definitely have more of the story to tell!
04-30-2010, 08:21 AM
Yes I am on Chapter 4 now and definitely can attest more of a mix of puzzles. Of course the difficulty will vary per individual because some of them I find easy and some of them I find harder - HOWEVER another person might be better at the puzzles I find hard and think them easy etc. So my point is that overall there is a great mix of riddles and puzzles and actions you must do. A tad too much reading of the story and then I get eager for the next puzzle but overall a very nice mix that if someone likes the puzzles part of Professor Layton will enjoy this game.