★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "It's whack-a-mole on steroids! The music is upbeat, the graphics are fantastic, and the game play is just plain fun!"
- iPhone Life magazine

The makers of the smash-hit Spazzle! have taken mole-whacking to a whole new level! Whack the sly moles, rabbits, and gophers before they destroy the prairies, vegetable gardens, and flower beds! Then use your skills to blast crazy disco-loving aliens in outer space! Be careful not to hit a cute fluffy kitty! This fast-paced game requires you to tap and shake the device to deter the vermin while picking up point bonuses, time bonuses, mallets, and extra lives. Spazzle GOLD includes unlockable themed worlds, Plus+ global leader boards and awards, player-controlled difficulty, and in-app purchases to extend your play with brand-new worlds!

May 2010 Top 10 Family Game, Top 20 Action Game! - U.S. App Store

Check out the reviews from classic Spazzle (and with Spazzle GOLD you'll get so much MORE...):

"I highly recommend Spazzle... it it will give you many hours of fun and laughs." - Joan Inong, Helium reviewer

"This game is definitely one of the best pick and play, kid-friendly games the AppStore has to offer... You get a highly polished game that will surely keep you entertained while on the go." - The APPera

Awarded the BEST medal for applications which are of high quality and in great demand. -iphoneappsplus.com

This will soon be your favorite game on iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad!

Features:
- Simple tutorial gets you playing right away.
- Two themed worlds with four levels of game play in each world.
- Each level introduces new challenges, bonuses, and penalties.
- Tap single critters, multiple critters (bonus!), or shake the device to whack all the critters simultaneously (bonus!).
- Eight nutty characters with different "personalities".
- Player-controlled difficulty.
- Plus+ integration with global leader boards and awards.
- Original music and unique sound effects for each level.

Product Support:
Fairlady Media is committed to developing high-quality family-friendly games that provide excellent entertainment value. Please contact us if you have suggestions for improvement or to get technical issues resolved: support@fairladymedia.com.

Popular games by Fairlady Media, Inc:

For everyone:
Spazzle, Spazzle II, and Spazzle Gold (critter-whacking fun!)
Bust A Marble for iPad (connect strings of colored marbles before time runs out)
Stinky Socks (hilarious laundry-sorting mayhem)
Puzzle Sleuth (find the missing puzzle piece in beautiful photos)
Take Wing (a butterfly-catching zen-gaming experience!)
Lexitect (word-building fun, better than Scrabble!)
Ghosts! (find and zap the ghosts before they invade your house!)

For kids:
Whizzit Counting (a super-fun counting game for preschoolers)
Whizzit Words (word-building fun for kids 3-6)
Whizzit Candy Blast (kids blast the candies in lollipop land)
Whizzit Number Doors for iPad (toddlers open numbered doors to find surprises)

fairlady's comments:
Our newest game, Spazzle Gold, is now free in the App Store!

For those of you who have played the previous version of Spazzle: We've added special effects, unlockable worlds (more coming soon!), improved graphics, new music and sound effects, and in-app purchases (more coming soon!). This is a complete code re-write that greatly improves responsiveness of gameplay!

Enjoy the game!
fairlady

05-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Send a message via AIM to jrtb
Go Spazzle go!!!

We've broken into the Top 100 Games!! Help spread the word! Thanks everyone!!!

Co-Founder and Lead Developer, Fairlady Media Inc.
Developers of: Stinky Socks, Spazzle Gold, Spazzle II, Whizzit games for Preschoolers and Puzzle Sleuth
Twitter: jrtb

05-02-2010, 03:17 PM
wow! amazing
05-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Review on The Appera

Big thanks goes out to James Isabel at The Appera for the review of Spazzle Gold... check out:

http://theappera.com/2010/05/02/spaz...re/#more-17859

Thanks!
05-03-2010, 10:08 AM
Free today also!

Yesterday's feature on Free App A Day yielded almost 20,000 downloads of Spazzle Gold, and we made it into the Top 10 Family Games, Top 20 Action Games, and Top 50 All Games.

GREAT NEWS! We're going to keep the game free today to continue to build on the great public response we got yesterday!

So, download and enjoy the game!

Thanks to all who have helped made this game a great success! If you have any suggestions for improvement or new features, please reply to this thread. We're already working on an update for the game!
05-03-2010, 10:23 AM
I like Spazzle, its superior to the paid & licensed Whack-a-mole game in my book. For what it is, its very well done.

However, I'm not too sure there is much reason to "upgrade" to the DLC version except to support the developer, since it looks like all that really changed is that Spazzle I and II were combined, with additional DLC skins available (only 1 for now).

I dont notice any graphical or sound changes. I'm sure they are there, but just not such a big deal. There do seem to be some actual gameplay tweaks (at times a huge number of moles pop up all at once), but the gameplay in Spazzle I and II were already fine, and this seems basically the same.

I dont really like giving my kids apps with DLC in them because there have been some accidents in the past, so I'm not going to keep Spazzle gold, but if you dont have a Spazzle game, and dont have my issue with DLC, no reason not to go for it.

Currently addicted to Clash Royale
05-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Send a message via AIM to jrtb
Thanks ArtNJ!

There were indeed changes beyond adding Spazzle I and II into the same game We introduced a completely new achievement system with skill-based awards, coins and high scores for each world in addition to adding Plus+. We also added the 3rd world, Stormy Seasons (DLC/IAP), which contains all new music, critters, levels, bonus items and 4 surprise special effects! The underlying game was also rewritten from scratch to be faster, cleaner and much more addicting The difference in the game's speed should really be noticeable!

Anyway, we're hard at work now on new worlds which we'll add in the near future (underwater world and a pink party themed world coming next). In future updates, we'll always try to include unlockable worlds in addition to the DLC/IAP ones

Thanks for checking out Spazzle!

Co-Founder and Lead Developer, Fairlady Media Inc.
Developers of: Stinky Socks, Spazzle Gold, Spazzle II, Whizzit games for Preschoolers and Puzzle Sleuth
Twitter: jrtb
05-09-2010, 01:08 PM
Another review

We sure do appreciate the game reviews! Here's the newest one:

"It's whack-a-mole on steroids! The music is upbeat, the graphics are fantastic, and the game play is just plain fun!"
- iPhone Life magazine

http://www.iphonelife.com/blog/2884/distracted-spazzle

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there! (I'm one too...)

fairlady