★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Galapagos
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 17.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: It is an interactive game that invites you to join the engrossing motorcycle race. Ride your motorbike and surmount the track obstacles using the touch screen and phone accelerometer. Slake your thirst for speed with 30 levels of breathtaking motorcycle adventures. Develop your biking skills: jump, climb, flip!
Try to achieve the quickest time possible on each level and upload your result to worldwide scoreboard thus you can become the world champion. PLAY, HAZARD, WIN!

YouTube video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkoCPIudV8Q

GAME FEATURES
* Addictive gameplay
* Accelerometer control
* Physics-based vitual reality
* Rag doll crash physics
* Worldwide leader board available
* 30 increasingly challenging levels

TIPS
* Cross the start line to launch the timer
* To go faster drive you rear wheel only
* Lean forward to climb up
* Lean backward when you land

Have Fun!

rich_952000's comments:

I'm not sure how to get the AppInfo to show, but this game is pretty cool.
05-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
iMotocross

I'm not sure how to get the AppInfo to show, but this game is pretty cool.
Could a mod please fix the first post? Appearantly [app] [/ app] doesn't link anymore?

Thx, INSM

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

Last edited by rich_952000; 05-02-2010 at 04:32 PM.

05-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Glad you posted this info Rich. I would have missed it otherwise. Love these motocross, tilting sorta games, and this one having the adjustable throttle and view change brings a fresh new look to the genre. Very good game IMHO...
05-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Yeah, I've been playing it for two days and still have several tracks left to unlock.

I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
05-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Yeah, I've been playing it for two days and still have several tracks left to unlock.
Thanks for the heads up, rich. This is probably the closest thing to Trials in the App Store, especially after the 4th level or so. It needs tilt calibration and the interface could probably be polished a bit, but it's definitely fun and challenging. It would be great if you could improve your score with tricks (flips, dismounts, etc). Ghost mode would be awesome, too. At $.99, though, it's definitely worth it as is.
05-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Thanks for the heads up, rich. This is probably the closest thing to Trials in the App Store, especially after the 4th level or so. It needs tilt calibration and the interface could probably be polished a bit, but it's definitely fun and challenging. It would be great if you could improve your score with tricks (flips, dismounts, etc). Ghost mode would be awesome, too. At $.99, though, it's definitely worth it as is.
Agreed. At $.99 and being it's indie developed I gave it 5 stars and hope a few updates will come.

05-02-2010, 11:13 PM
I see you SZ, climbing the ranks I just played like a dozen times on lvl 13 and I improved my time by like .3, but I still can't overtake your time.

Last edited by rich_952000; 05-02-2010 at 11:16 PM.
05-02-2010, 11:36 PM
Quote:
I see you SZ, climbing the ranks I just played like a dozen times on lvl 13 and I improved my time by like .3, but I still can't overtake your time.
What are you talking about? You've got me beat in pretty much every level...
05-06-2010, 11:27 AM
Definitely a great and fun game. I agree with the others a more polished UI and something else for acceleraton instead of the bar.

V|I|D|E|O|G|A|M|E|S
My Anti-Drug
05-06-2010, 12:45 PM
I'll chime in and say this is a pretty fun game. Love the perspective and the 3D graphics. Tilt is a little stiff and I HATE that acceleration bar (as others have said) but overall still pretty fun and playable. I was pretty disappointed until I made it through a few levels, they start off a little dull but get more complex as you go. Really great foundation here, it's just a bit rough around the edges.

It does remind me a bit of Trials HD, but I haven't gotten to any levels that are quite THAT intricate yet. Another pretty good game that's a lot like Trials is Motor Stunt Xtreme. It's in 2D like MX Mayhem, and is kinda stiff in controls and physics, but the level designs and graphics are really nice and it's actually a ton of fun.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA