★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Question about Zombieville USA

02-18-2009, 09:17 AM
Question about Zombieville USA

So, i`m really addicted to that game, but it sucks when you die and have to do all again...

So, can you somehow hack the game to have more gold at the beggining or something? With SSH or something, like the touchgrind hack to have the best board ign (which is very easy)... Anyone has tried anything yet? I did but without success
02-18-2009, 09:24 AM
>>;

I would say that the point of the game is to work for the weapons, and not die while doing it, but that's just me.

02-18-2009, 09:34 AM
While this thread might be closed, i'd like to add my 2 Cent before then.
The problem with Zombieville is not getting the weapons but having the bullets to use them.
Most weapons are completely useless starting from certain levels, for instance the Gatling gun, pistol and rocket launcher with which you need a certain range to fire but the zombies are spawning right under your feet.
I think it is also wrong for the majority of the bullets you get to be for weapons that are now impossible to fire.
02-18-2009, 09:39 AM
Yes, i really don`t like it. Like you get alot more pistol bullets then for example shotgun bullets... It shouldnt be the same, but they should increase the rate a bit yeah.
02-18-2009, 09:44 AM
I agree with all of the above. You should get to resume from whatver level you last finished if you choose. They should also make some zombies drop items like health or ammo. The game is fun but not when you run out of ammo on the second level and die. Then you get to start at level one again! They should also make the touch area for shooting bigger.
02-18-2009, 09:48 AM
Yes, but only a bit, doesnt need to be the whole screen for shooting.

And if zombies dropped bullets/health and there were more zombies, game would be MUCH better =D And please, fix the lag hehehe.
02-18-2009, 09:58 AM
While this probably has been all been covered:

- You need to be able to purchase ammo as well as new weapons. I don't want to spend $1,000 on a new gun. I want $1,000 worth of shotgun shells.
- Why does it take more to kill the zombies in later rounds? Hey I'm all for greater difficulties as levels increase (as in more zombies), but zombies are zombies.
- Stop giving me pistol ammo. If I throw my pistol away will you stop giving me pistol ammo? No wonder I can't get away from the zombies, I have seventy pounds of pistol ammo in my pockets.
02-18-2009, 10:17 AM
I sent an email to the developers with most of our comments. Lets hope for a kick a$$ update in the futre. I also told them to make some different looking zombies. Im sick of seeing all the same looking ones.
02-18-2009, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivforlife View Post
While this probably has been all been covered:
Stop giving me pistol ammo. If I throw my pistol away will you stop giving me pistol ammo? No wonder I can't get away from the zombies, I have seventy pounds of pistol ammo in my pockets.
QFT. I literally laughed out loud at this, great comment. Even with these annoyances this is still a great game; I think it's just that with a few minor changes it could really reach its' awesome potential.
02-18-2009, 10:29 AM
I don't get the issue. Generally I'm getting around level 9-10 with my highest being level 11 and almost 300 kills.

You just need to find the right method for you. I have a method I use on every playthough and I do just fine