★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Created by a BAFTA winning games designer!

A fun and exciting new puzzle to challenge, entertain and keep you coming back for more. Guide Zerb through over 50 unique levels turning gravity on and off to flip him and help him avoid certain death, guiding him simply by tilting your device. Clean and simple art work using texture and colour to create Zerbs world.

Over 50 exciting levels already created in 5 unique worlds along with a tutorial.

How fast can you get Zerb to safety? Can you achieve a bronze, silver or gold medal? Are you a better and more skillful player than your friends? Give it a go!

Look forward to regular FREE updates including new levels and exciting surprises!

ClockworkShark's comments:
Graviti has just been released on the iTunes App store...

Youtube link | Pop Up

http://itunes.apple.com/app/graviti/id369575214?mt=8

There is also a free version...

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/graviti-free/id370538367?mt=8

Created by a BAFTA winning games designer. A fun and exciting new puzzle to challenge, entertain and keep you coming back for more!

Guide Zerb through over 50 unique levels across 5 different worlds turning gravity on and off to flip him and help him avoid certain death, guiding him simply by tilting your device. Clean and simple art work using texture and colour to create Zerbs world.

How fast can you get Zerb to safety? Can you achieve a bronze, silver or gold medal? Are you a better and more skillful player than your friends? Give it a go!

Look forward to regular FREE updates including new levels and exciting surprises!

www.clockworkshark.com
05-04-2010, 03:41 AM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
Just PMed. Thanks.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog

05-04-2010, 03:42 AM
Send a message via MSN to LonERecoN
PM'd too. Cheers

iOS Developer
Star Shooter
Star Shooter: HD
Follow me: @MattGibbard
05-04-2010, 03:43 AM
PM sent, thanks.

Playing: [Chaos Rings] [CoD: Zombies] [LASW] [GTA: Chinatown Wars] [CBNK 2] [THPS2] [Cubed Rally Racer]
OF: cifang
Plus+: cifang
05-04-2010, 03:44 AM
PM sent

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
05-04-2010, 03:47 AM
I just watched the video ... looks great!!!
PM sent!!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
05-04-2010, 03:55 AM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasio_john View Post
I just watched the video ... looks great!!!
PM sent!!
Yes. I agreed.

I just thinking the little Zerb is live. Maybe give Zerb eyes will look more cute.

I am not good at tilt device game. If DEV can add a D-PAD / left-right control on screen will good for me..

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog
05-04-2010, 04:03 AM
PM sent. //Crosses fingers
05-04-2010, 04:16 AM
cute and must be challenging puzzle game.
05-04-2010, 04:54 AM
Hello,

I'm interested in a promo code. I'll post a mini-review on iTunes when it goes live on iTunes

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy