05-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
Details, details! How does it compare with the competition?
As beta tester I can say that when it comes to rogue-likes for the iphone; this game has the MOST personality to date. It's a lot of fun, and the developer has some sweet plans for future updates.

Now I'm off to buy the game...

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius
05-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Oh.. It is NA in HK store. >.<

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog

05-04-2010, 05:32 PM
"That Satan guy better say his prayers." LOL!

I'm already in love with this game...
05-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Arghhhhh. I'm very dissapointed... I figured with that extra month or so of testing, I wouldn't run into a serious bug so early on.

The game crashed while I was attacking a bandit. I figured it was just a minor inconvenience, so I booted the game up again and loaded my save. I spawned in a brick wall. I was strangely able to walk out of the wall, but upon attacking another bandit, the game promptly crashed again. So, I loaded the game up and hit continue. This time, as soon as it loaded, it crashed. I tried again. Another crash.

I'm desperately hoping this is an isolated incident, because this game is too good to be marred by bugs.
05-04-2010, 05:35 PM
SOFTENED!
SOFTENED!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-04-2010, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by postmanmanman View Post
Arghhhhh. I'm very dissapointed... I figured with that extra month or so of testing, I wouldn't run into a serious bug so early on.

The game crashed while I was attacking a bandit. I figured it was just a minor inconvenience, so I booted the game up again and loaded my save. I spawned in a brick wall. I was strangely able to walk out of the wall, but upon attacking another bandit, the game promptly crashed again. So, I loaded the game up and hit continue. This time, as soon as it loaded, it crashed. I tried again. Another crash.

I'm desperately hoping this is an isolated incident, because this game is too good to be marred by bugs.
Have to ask, you did reboot after installing?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-04-2010, 05:38 PM
$4.99?? Will wait for sale.
Before I buy is there going to be an iPad version?

Flangle Flangle Flangle Play No More!
Quote:
Great review Mr. Hodapp.

Sold.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
05-04-2010, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Have to ask, you did reboot after installing?
Well, no, but I didn't turn on my iPod until I installed it...

Oh yeah, and just a minor quibble, but it seems that there's something wrong with the Skill Points display. It says 0 when you have a skill point and 1 when you don't.