Support our Sponsors:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2511  
Old 02-08-2011, 09:17 AM
crunc crunc is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,096
Default

Ok, here it is, except it looks at lot worse then this in action because the screen is flashing crazy while doing this:



Note that this time it didn't do it immediately, rather only after I touched a 3rd item in the shop. From then on, even after leaving the shop and going back, it happened every time I touched an item in the shop, though slightly different each time. For example sometimes the flashing part was a little bit of text that appeared just below the rectangle. Unfortunately I couldn't capture that as it flashes quite rapidly.

Also it might be worth noting that I am running iOS 4.1, not 4.2.1

EDIT: as you can imagine, it's rather hard to buy anything in the shop when it's doing this.

Last edited by crunc; 02-08-2011 at 09:22 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #2512  
Old 02-08-2011, 10:16 AM
Coldcoffee Coldcoffee is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: India
Posts: 206
Default

Your Welcome~
Reply With Quote
  #2513  
Old 02-08-2011, 10:33 AM
WesPaugh's Avatar
WesPaugh WesPaugh is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 3.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
Ok, here it is, except it looks at lot worse then this in action because the screen is flashing crazy while doing this:



Note that this time it didn't do it immediately, rather only after I touched a 3rd item in the shop. From then on, even after leaving the shop and going back, it happened every time I touched an item in the shop, though slightly different each time. For example sometimes the flashing part was a little bit of text that appeared just below the rectangle. Unfortunately I couldn't capture that as it flashes quite rapidly.

Also it might be worth noting that I am running iOS 4.1, not 4.2.1

EDIT: as you can imagine, it's rather hard to buy anything in the shop when it's doing this.
Definitely. That's a lot worse than I'd expected or imagined, and looks like a combination of a couple different problems, only one of which is the tooltip with item info being offscreen. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #2514  
Old 02-16-2011, 11:57 PM
Omega-F Omega-F is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA WA
Posts: 1,283
Default

Got it to level 11 (hardcore) and got gang raped by a bunch of bruiser type dudes. Damn this game is hard.
Reply With Quote
  #2515  
Old 02-21-2011, 10:19 AM
WesPaugh's Avatar
WesPaugh WesPaugh is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 3.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 485
Default

2.6 has been submitted to Apple!

New Features
Rogue Mode: A difficulty setting truly worthy of the label "Roguelike"
Skellyman In-App Purchase can be restored after installing 100 Rogues to a new device via "Restore" button

New Content:
Teleport Tiles: Find these swirling portals throughout the dungeons, which will teleport you or your foe to random locations

Balance Changes:
Teleport range shortened slightly

Performance Improvements
Framerate no longer drops when viewing the minimap

Bug Fixes
Item Shop / Locker Tooltips no longer draw incorrectly, sometimes blanking other parts of the inventory and causing map info labels to flash
Vampire Bats no longer begin to stack their health leech ability after saving and loading
Crash fixed when summoning a dead monster in Hell using a quadbone
Magic Crystals Badge updated to match the recent change to AoE shape
Reply With Quote
  #2516  
Old 02-21-2011, 10:27 AM
casualty casualty is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesPaugh View Post
2.6 has been submitted to Apple!

New Features
Rogue Mode: A difficulty setting truly worthy of the label "Roguelike"
Skellyman In-App Purchase can be restored after installing 100 Rogues to a new device via "Restore" button

New Content:
Teleport Tiles: Find these swirling portals throughout the dungeons, which will teleport you or your foe to random locations

Balance Changes:
Teleport range shortened slightly

Performance Improvements
Framerate no longer drops when viewing the minimap

Bug Fixes
Item Shop / Locker Tooltips no longer draw incorrectly, sometimes blanking other parts of the inventory and causing map info labels to flash
Vampire Bats no longer begin to stack their health leech ability after saving and loading
Crash fixed when summoning a dead monster in Hell using a quadbone
Magic Crystals Badge updated to match the recent change to AoE shape
Awesome!
Reply With Quote
  #2517  
Old 02-23-2011, 06:40 PM
keithburgun keithburgun is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 198
Default

Seriously, guys - Rogue Mode is *so* much fun. Any of you who have been playing the game more than a few months are probably going to ONLY play on Rogue Mode, because the % of game-time that you are forced to make difficult decisions is so much higher.

For a while, I've thought that the game played a bit slow, but this is not the case on Rogue Mode where just about every turn matters. Hooorayyyy!
Reply With Quote
  #2518  
Old 02-24-2011, 03:24 AM
Isilel Isilel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 998
Default

Have been enjoying the game thoroughly, but even after beating the Satan on Normal, I still can't figure something out. Namely - how do I use ranged weapons? I tried to equip the bow and even when I have arrows in inventory, no targets are highlighted. Ditto fairy's wand - it is supposed to be ranged too, right? The only ranged weapons I was able to use were rocks and throwing daggers...
Reply With Quote
  #2519  
Old 02-24-2011, 01:49 PM
Artfoundry Artfoundry is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bay area, CA
Posts: 2,337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isilel View Post
Have been enjoying the game thoroughly, but even after beating the Satan on Normal, I still can't figure something out. Namely - how do I use ranged weapons? I tried to equip the bow and even when I have arrows in inventory, no targets are highlighted. Ditto fairy's wand - it is supposed to be ranged too, right? The only ranged weapons I was able to use were rocks and throwing daggers...
Once equipped (and assuming you have arrows for the bow), you simply tap on the enemies, just like you do with melee weapons. The enemies don't become highlighted.
Reply With Quote
  #2520  
Old 03-01-2011, 06:57 PM
WesPaugh's Avatar
WesPaugh WesPaugh is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 3.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 485
Default

2.6 is out! Go die in rogue mode! A lot!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent