Support our Sponsors:

Old 02-08-2011, 09:17 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

Ok, here it is, except it looks at lot worse then this in action because the screen is flashing crazy while doing this:

Note that this time it didn't do it immediately, rather only after I touched a 3rd item in the shop. From then on, even after leaving the shop and going back, it happened every time I touched an item in the shop, though slightly different each time. For example sometimes the flashing part was a little bit of text that appeared just below the rectangle. Unfortunately I couldn't capture that as it flashes quite rapidly.

Also it might be worth noting that I am running iOS 4.1, not 4.2.1

EDIT: as you can imagine, it's rather hard to buy anything in the shop when it's doing this.

Last edited by crunc; 02-08-2011 at 09:22 AM..
Old 02-08-2011, 10:16 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Your Welcome~
Old 02-08-2011, 10:33 AM
iPhone 4, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
Ok, here it is, except it looks at lot worse then this in action because the screen is flashing crazy while doing this:

Note that this time it didn't do it immediately, rather only after I touched a 3rd item in the shop. From then on, even after leaving the shop and going back, it happened every time I touched an item in the shop, though slightly different each time. For example sometimes the flashing part was a little bit of text that appeared just below the rectangle. Unfortunately I couldn't capture that as it flashes quite rapidly.

Also it might be worth noting that I am running iOS 4.1, not 4.2.1

EDIT: as you can imagine, it's rather hard to buy anything in the shop when it's doing this.
Definitely. That's a lot worse than I'd expected or imagined, and looks like a combination of a couple different problems, only one of which is the tooltip with item info being offscreen. Thanks!
Old 02-16-2011, 11:57 PM

Got it to level 11 (hardcore) and got gang raped by a bunch of bruiser type dudes. Damn this game is hard.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:19 AM
iPhone 4, OS 3.x

2.6 has been submitted to Apple!

New Features
Rogue Mode: A difficulty setting truly worthy of the label "Roguelike"
Skellyman In-App Purchase can be restored after installing 100 Rogues to a new device via "Restore" button

New Content:
Teleport Tiles: Find these swirling portals throughout the dungeons, which will teleport you or your foe to random locations

Balance Changes:
Teleport range shortened slightly

Performance Improvements
Framerate no longer drops when viewing the minimap

Bug Fixes
Item Shop / Locker Tooltips no longer draw incorrectly, sometimes blanking other parts of the inventory and causing map info labels to flash
Vampire Bats no longer begin to stack their health leech ability after saving and loading
Crash fixed when summoning a dead monster in Hell using a quadbone
Magic Crystals Badge updated to match the recent change to AoE shape
Old 02-21-2011, 10:27 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesPaugh View Post
2.6 has been submitted to Apple!

New Features
Rogue Mode: A difficulty setting truly worthy of the label "Roguelike"
Skellyman In-App Purchase can be restored after installing 100 Rogues to a new device via "Restore" button

New Content:
Teleport Tiles: Find these swirling portals throughout the dungeons, which will teleport you or your foe to random locations

Balance Changes:
Teleport range shortened slightly

Performance Improvements
Framerate no longer drops when viewing the minimap

Bug Fixes
Item Shop / Locker Tooltips no longer draw incorrectly, sometimes blanking other parts of the inventory and causing map info labels to flash
Vampire Bats no longer begin to stack their health leech ability after saving and loading
Crash fixed when summoning a dead monster in Hell using a quadbone
Magic Crystals Badge updated to match the recent change to AoE shape
Awesome!
Old 02-23-2011, 06:40 PM

Seriously, guys - Rogue Mode is *so* much fun. Any of you who have been playing the game more than a few months are probably going to ONLY play on Rogue Mode, because the % of game-time that you are forced to make difficult decisions is so much higher.

For a while, I've thought that the game played a bit slow, but this is not the case on Rogue Mode where just about every turn matters. Hooorayyyy!
Old 02-24-2011, 03:24 AM

Have been enjoying the game thoroughly, but even after beating the Satan on Normal, I still can't figure something out. Namely - how do I use ranged weapons? I tried to equip the bow and even when I have arrows in inventory, no targets are highlighted. Ditto fairy's wand - it is supposed to be ranged too, right? The only ranged weapons I was able to use were rocks and throwing daggers...
Old 02-24-2011, 01:49 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isilel View Post
Have been enjoying the game thoroughly, but even after beating the Satan on Normal, I still can't figure something out. Namely - how do I use ranged weapons? I tried to equip the bow and even when I have arrows in inventory, no targets are highlighted. Ditto fairy's wand - it is supposed to be ranged too, right? The only ranged weapons I was able to use were rocks and throwing daggers...
Once equipped (and assuming you have arrows for the bow), you simply tap on the enemies, just like you do with melee weapons. The enemies don't become highlighted.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:57 PM
iPhone 4, OS 3.x

2.6 is out! Go die in rogue mode! A lot!