Support our Sponsors:

Old 09-03-2012, 08:47 PM
iPhone 4, OS 3.x

Default OUYA Port

Hey gang!

I'm sure it's seemed like not a lot has been happening on 100 Rogues the last couple of months, but I have been very hard at work on........dotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdot

AN OUYA PORT!

Yes, 100 Rogues is going cross-platform, starting with the indie console Ouya.

Whether or not you are planning to pick up one of these groundbreaking consoles, you iOS players will be reaping the benefits. To make the game cross-platform, I will be rewriting our entire, 50,000+ lines of code in a different programming language. While I'm doing that, I'll be cleaning the gunk out of my designs that has been causing bugs in the iOS version since the very start.

The code improvements will also make it even easier for me to add content to the game down the road. Even some of the big features we've wanted to add to the game (a No-Animation mode that allows speedier play, for one ), will find their way onto all versions of the game.

100 Rogues iPhone is about to get bigger, better, faster, and funner than ever before!

The Ouya port will release alongside the console itself, which is currently slated for a mid-March release. Shortly after that, all the improvements will be make their way to iOS.

Exciting times are ahead! I look forward to keeping you all informed in the coming months.

For now, you can head over to our website to see the full release announcement.

http://www.100rogues.com/2012/09/03/100-rogues-ouya/
Old 09-18-2012, 08:56 AM
iPhone 4, OS 3.x

I've just uploaded a video of no-animation mode, a gameplay mode that will be added in the first massive update the iOS version of the game will get once the Ouya port launches.

Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqOTQ...ature=youtu.be
Old 09-18-2012, 10:14 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Embedded that for ya:

Youtube link | Pop Up
Old 12-04-2012, 10:27 AM

Will this ever be updated for iphone 5 support?
Old 01-16-2013, 11:16 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Meanwhile you could add a faster gameplay mode, might be easier and faster than no animation and you could make us happy while we wait

This is the best roguelike I've ever played and I bought this a 1 month ago, I can only tell it's an old game because of the bad gfx in the intro movie. Love it.

BTW, when I use the Paladin's knockback attack and the enemy does get knocked back, it seems to take forever for the game to let me take action again, not sure it's a bug.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:59 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

Generally I'm pleased with the game HOWEVER I have encountered many problems while playing on my iPad Mini (latest software).
For instance:
- the game would exit randomly sometimes and when I reload it it resets the floor I was in.
- when I move some objects in the inventory, they get somewhat stuck on other objects with no way of moving them.
- It happened twice (but it worth mentonning) two lvl 1 rats continued their route ignoring the walls and took like 8 tries to kill because their energy bar, even though depleted, didin't command the game code to kill them.

Hope this falls in attentive ears and would be remediated in future updates for the newer hardwares.

Thanks for your time
Old 05-03-2013, 06:27 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Wow, an update! Happy anniversary Rogues. After a good 2 years of playing since release I moved on, but damn, bugs and all were worth it for solid one hand gaming on crowded trains. Cheers!
Old 05-03-2013, 10:05 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Game closes when I click on a scroll after the update, both on my iPhone 4S and iPad 2.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioshi View Post
Game closes when I click on a scroll after the update, both on my iPhone 4S and iPad 2.
I get crashing on use of any and all items, including equipment, food, scroll - 100% of time on iPhone 4S :-( used to love this game, figured I'd go back and try it out with the lastest update. Now unplayable :-(
Old 05-04-2013, 05:46 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbato753 View Post
I get crashing on use of any and all items, including equipment, food, scroll - 100% of time on iPhone 4S :-( used to love this game, figured I'd go back and try it out with the lastest update. Now unplayable :-(
Same here, I was working so only tried scrolls at the beginning, game crashes and I have up. But any item crashes the game