★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Barnyard Bounce (IT'S OUT!)

05-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Barnyard Bounce (IT'S OUT!)

Barnyard Bounce has officially been released on the app store to a warm welcome of downloads.

It's highly addictive and makes you smile. You'll also get soar thumbs.

it's available FREE in a lite edition and for 59p in a deluxe edition (the price will rise in a few days time so get it while you can!)

Quote:
BARNYARD BOUNCE is a highly addictive, non-stop game of bouncing cows and spinning sheep, Fun for all the family but so good you'll keep it to yourself!

Enjoy a lush experience where plants and flowers sway in the wind and everything is hand-painted animation scanned from canvas! The professionally mastered music will have you nodding your head in time as you play!

score, either way you'll have to watch out for ** CRAZY MODE ** where the rules just don't apply!

Kids and adults are playing this the world over, why aren't you?
LITE

FULL
05-09-2010, 06:51 PM
It's a nice game for a little break. First I thought "what's that"? But when you get multi "cowballs" then the game speeds up.
05-09-2010, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McZock View Post
It's a nice game for a little break. First I thought "what's that"? But when you get multi "cowballs" then the game speeds up.
Yeah, it becomes difficult all of a sudden. Very enjoyable casual game.
05-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McZock View Post
thanks for the kind words. we've just submitted a gameplay update that introduced modifier balls. essentially they float around either offering good or bad powerups. they can slow things down or speed them up, give you points or take them away. it makes the game a little more than just tapping