★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In this enchanting vertical platformer, follow the story of a seed that was born to sleep, yet dreamt of flight. You control this little hero who refused to stay on the ground, and sought redemption in the sky.

What's inside:
- Use Openfeint to unlock all the achievements.
- Learn to hover, jump and double jump in the tutorial.
- The real deal: Over 60 different levels offering a different experience each time you play!
- Leaderboards and achievements, see how you rank amongst your friends.
- Clocks that give you extra time
- Spikes and many different platforms
- Conveyor belts that move you sideways!
- Practice Mode

Discover the dream that started as a day of falling asleep, and help our little hero find itself among the stars.

How to play:
- Tap the "up" button to jump.
- Hold it to hover.
- Tap again to double jump.
05-04-2010, 10:06 PM
How does this play? Like Doodle Jump? Heck, it's free. I'll find out myself. Graphics look very clever. I haven't seen this good looking of a free game since Trundle. (name drop, oops)

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
05-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Are there global high scores ?
05-04-2010, 10:51 PM
DON'T download this cr@p .... you can play ONLY the tutorial and then to continue you have to pay!!! Instant delete ...

Maybe the developer should mention this in description!!!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
05-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Thanks Hasio,
You saved me from a fate worse than death!
Well, sorta.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
05-04-2010, 11:35 PM
I found the style of the game to be pretty cool. However, they don't let you play enough to tell if it is worth $1.99 or not.