★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *NOW FREE for a LIMITED TIME!*
choose your WARRIOR and hone his SKILLS! DUKE it OUT in this CONTEST of STRATEGY!

this is PART TWO of the BOWMAN TRILOGY, following BOWMAN DEFENSE and preceding BOWMAN WAR!

Following the legendary defense of its last castle, the White Kingdom enjoyed a brief period of peace.

Safe though times were, the King of the White Kingdom was wary of dangers from afar.

Knowing that only a strong army could ensure safety, the King decided to conduct a competition of knightly skill.

Hence, the bravest warriors were summoned from near and far...

They came from all directions, the warriors, and one by one they wagered their lives for a chance at glory...

Thus, the contest began...

turn-based gameplay inspired by SCORCHED EARTH
4 characters, each with unique attributes
assign your own skill points, and build an unrivaled warrior
15 distinct weapons
10 items with different effects
15 beautiful battlefields
free play mode w/ 1-4 player pass & play
a sequel to the app store classic, bowman defense

youtube preview:

05-07-2010, 02:20 AM
Here are some promo codes.
I wish you love this game

05-07-2010, 02:24 AM
took JY6W66AY3EH7 thanks
i will post my reviews soon
05-07-2010, 03:08 AM
well this game is great..its a mixture of rpg and worms like game....it should be called bowman rpg or something

there are four characters..occupying 4 slots..each at level 1..were you can play any of them and progress is saved

there is a free mood and a story mood

each character has its own abilities...when with hugh attack other with huge defense..ect...which characterizes each character

upon winning battle..you add points to strength health,defense or movement
you also unlock weapons ..and buy according to your gold earned after battle
there are also skills..such as double your power..decrease enemies power ect ...really aloot of weapons ,skills,customization

your enemies are also the 4 characters..you start killing by one on one
then it becomes 2 on one then three on one

in battle there you can choose weapons or abilities for killing..also the sky drops ammo and skills which can be used in battle!!

it like worms in battle...were you aim and shoot...throw a bomb...throw an abillity like weaken the enemy next attack..you have also limited number of moves which can be increased if you added skill points

music and graphics are great.....

really instant buy...for RPG and SHOOTER lovers!

Last edited by Rivozzz; 05-07-2010 at 03:23 AM.
05-07-2010, 03:14 AM
Hi, I took 4WLF3XWXHPF9. I'll post impressions here soon. Thanks!

Last edited by smirnoffsky; 05-07-2010 at 03:16 AM.
05-07-2010, 03:25 AM
Damn all gone Any more to spare?? I really enjoyed the first one

Please help me by voting for my Doodle God contest entry here! Thanks!!
05-07-2010, 03:33 AM
Any more codes?

OpenFeint / Gameloft ID: KiranB28
Hooked On: Cut The Rope, Bookworm, Samurai II
Reckless Racer, Modern Combat 2 (add me!)
05-07-2010, 04:46 AM
Love these types of games. The codes were lurked. Ah, well....would love to review the app

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
05-07-2010, 05:44 AM
I think this game is astounding! It starts off kinda vague and slow in the first few levels. You'd really wonder why you even needed a bow, as you start the first level fairly close to the enemy. But as soon as you start encountering two enemies, the tactical/strategic aspect of the game becomes a lot more evident. You start thinking about what weapons to use, and which statistcs and attributes to improve upon.

The game also requires a lot of skill. Shooting an arrow, or throwing a grenade isn't as easy as it sounds. In fact, it took a lot of trial-an-error before I finally got the hang of it! I really think this increased the game's value ten fold. It takes time and skill to master the art of shooting! Small details such as throwing a grenade repeatedly in one specific location will create a makeshift trench. If the gap is deep and wide enough, a character won't be able to cross it -- rendering melee type weapons useless! (if the enemy is on the other side of the trench). But hey, that's what ranged weapons are for! What fun!

The tribal art style and epic music composition is praisworthy. I love it! However, it pains me to see how they were all presented in a low-res manner. Please present the game in its top condition. It's not doing the artistic genius of the game any justice. The quality of the sound fx looks good though.

I realize that this is not supposed to be a complex, sophisticated type of game, but the main menu looks like a recycled iPhone screenshot. Perhaps you guys can animate those two guys in the lower left and right edges of the screen? And change the image into something more dynamic and animated instead of a low-res image file. For example, you can easily notice a lot of pixel artifacts due to the low resolution of the background image in the "how to play" section.

A step-by-step introductory tutorial showing what to do and how to start the game would be great, and more game/item descriptions is a must in the pre-battle stages.

Also, are there action points in the turn-based battle system? I'm assuming there are. I noticed that I could only walk so far on the battlefield, at least until the next turn. Maybe the game needs some kinda action bar? It would be great if the characters could walk faster as well. They seem to walk ever so slowly.

Other than those minor issues I have with the game, I think it's cool!

Last edited by smirnoffsky; 05-07-2010 at 05:47 AM.
05-07-2010, 08:10 AM
i found out a very cool feature..which lack in most rpg....there is a button beside the skill points...where i can reset all the skill points anytime i want !!!
skill points of attack , stamina ,health and defense...which can change your character power anytime you want..which helps you play with different strategies ...just a click...not some ridiculous very heavy price or you have to replay the game or some stupid dlc...anytime you can change all your strategy