★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Haypi Kingdom

05-05-2010, 01:29 AM
Haypi Kingdom

Introduced to Haypi Kingdom on one of my breaks at work , I realized it was a great way to spend a few minutes of my free time. Even after a few months I still think that,to this day,Haypi Kingdom has been, hands down, the best free application I have come across. Haypi Kingdom is great for anyone out there that loves a good war game or anyone who likes a good challenge. The best part about this game, in my opinion, is that you have the ability to command your army. Its a fun challenge to see how many different war strategies you can come up with and which ones are most effective. Anyone looking for a fun and exciting new game, Haypi Kingdom is for you.
-------------------------------------- Game Play ---------------------------------------
Haypi Kingdom is a war based strategy game where you start in a one week protection period so you can start your kingdom worry free. During this week you have the opportunity to upgrade your building such as; warehouse, barracks, main building and your resource buildings which you use to build your army. Training troops in your barracks is much faster once you upgrade it a few times but afterwards it won't take long to build a massive army. Your army can consist of one of the four; foot soldiers, archers, cavalry, and catapults. Foot soldiers are great for mass quantities if you want a quick army. As for catapults; you can train only a few at a time but their damage is sure to put a dent in anyones army. On the other hand, if you want something that is both quick and efficient, i suggest training calvary. Calvary have the best speed and defense of any other troop so making quick work of someone's army would be easy with these soldiers. Now if you want some long range devastation, archers are great to train. Not only can they do damage at a distance but they can also be trained in large quantities at a time. So, after one week is up, be prepared to do battle with your neighbors as you command your troops against other online players. With Haypi's world map you will be able to find other players quickly and easily. Also, with world chat you can converse with people from all across the globe, so it won't be hard to make friends pretty quickly. Haypi Kingdom is so great because you can get on it for a minute or two to upgrade your buildings or train troops and when you come back, you're stronger! There is a new updated walk-through that makes it easy for anyone to get started. I have been playing for a few months now and I am in the top 20 players competing with some of the best. So if you're looking for a fun way to spend a few minutes here and there or you are looking for a great way to kill time, Haypi Kingdom is the perfect game for you!

Last edited by HaypiRuler; 05-06-2010 at 09:00 PM.
05-05-2010, 02:38 PM
Any non shills play this? I like We Rule and World War but wouldn't mind something a bit more complex but I havent seen much about this one other than dev posts disguised as 'happy new player 00234'.