★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: DirtyEdge
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 56.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A finalist for the 2010 Appsfire awards, Xtreme Sports: Biker takes you on a first-person 3D thrill ride that will test your skill, balance and your thirst for adrenaline. Xtreme Sports: Biker - the race is on.

++ Number 11 Games, Sports (AppStore France)
++ Top 25 Games, Sports (AppStore UK)

Xtreme Sports: Biker takes players on a white-knuckle ride across 5 unique zonesForest, Mountain, Urban, Winter, Parkoffering 25 levels of increasing difficulty, plus a training level and included mini-game, X-Training Sprint. With amazing graphics and a realistic first-person perspective, Xtreme Sports: Biker gives you everything youll find in a lightning-fast ride down the trailexcept the cuts, scrapes and bruises.

Built on Open Feint Technology, Xtreme Sports: Biker contains 20 achievements, which you can unlock and post on Facebook. Race to set a World Record time and post. Impress your friends. Embarrass your rivals. Hit the trails and see who prevails.

Cutting Edge 3D Graphics
Open Feint Technology unlock 20 achievements
Training Level, X-training Sprint mini-game
5 Zones, + 25 Pulse-Pounding Levels
Realistic Controls, Amazing First-Person Perspective

Follow Dirty Edge @

freedog's comments:

05-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Lite Version:

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
05-05-2010, 09:03 PM
If this were second person, I'd be more intrigued. I might pick it up anyway though, if someone were to try it out before me. Where is that king of TOFTT?

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
05-05-2010, 10:16 PM
No one won't have to take one for the team, you can download the lite and see for yourself.

As for the game itself, I must say it looks really intriguing, but I really don't want to waste any more time with my iPhone tonight, so I'll pass for now.
05-06-2010, 02:58 AM
I'll certainly be grabbing the Lite version later (UK time), looks right up my street and well put together
05-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Surprised to see the Lite version has been out since middle of April - yet it doesn't look like you selected "racing" as one of the categories, bit of a missed opportunity there. I for one look at racing games sorted by release date on a daily basis.

/waits to be told I am the only one

Anyway, grabbed now so will post some impressions a bit later, looks like one of those either love it or hate it games from the iTunes ratings so far.