★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tesla Wars - hours of zapping fun on your fingertips!

Gather up all the strategic thinking and all the reaction speed you have to beat off the endless attacks of merciless enemies armed with chainsaws, fuel tanks and missiles. Shoot the sole Tesla Tower charges to crush the land, air and even underground strikes. Bash the black swarm with mines, toxic bombs, freezes, electromagnetic storms and other Special Weapons! Find out the perfect tactics to collect all the achievements and reward money. Challenge your friends to prove that youre the Number One!

Anytime, anywhere Tesla Wars will keep you addicted

THE GAMEPLAY HIGHLIGHTS

- Unique world and the amazing game atmosphere. Hilarious sound effects and flashy graphics are here to hypnotize you

- Breathtaking gameplay with an unbelievable number of levels. New challenges will keep you excited with the Tesla Wars

- Spice up the action with new flavors. Each level you meet new enemies, new weapons and new tactics

- Reverse the fight with the aces up your sleeve. Use the Special Weapons if zapping is just not enough

- Boost your progress if youre stuck. Use extra resources for energy refill, perimeter repairing and weapons upgrading

- Challenge your friends. Get all the achievements and climb up to the top of OpenFeint and Game Center Leaderboards

- Feel free to choose your way. Use different game profiles to try out various strategies

REVIEWS

- Well worth picking up for any castle-defense fan that's after a new challenge - App Spy
- I had a hard time putting the game down long enough to write this, and I plan to go back and blast more stick people to bits - 148apps.com
- Its definitely worth taking the time to download and play - PadGadget
- Tesla Wars is a great game that mixes real time action, hilarious concept, and explosive fun - Toms Guide

CONTACT US

Follow us in Twitter: http://twitter.com/SynapticWave
Join us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/SynapticWave
05-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Well, it ain't going to have many takers without more screenshots or even a video. However, I found these on the developer's website...

Youtube link | Pop Up

05-06-2010, 02:11 AM
With this font, I can’t take this seriously.

--
taptoplay.de

Plus+: Lakeshore / OpenFeint & Game Center: taptoplay.de
05-06-2010, 02:20 AM
make it 0.99$
05-06-2010, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
With this font, I cant take this seriously.
yes they should be more environmentally conscious and use century gothic.

genres are not to be seen as forms of textual codifications, but as systems of orientations, expectations and conventions that circulate between industry, text and subject.
05-06-2010, 06:05 AM
Looks promising. Anyone tried it?
05-06-2010, 09:16 AM
I tried it last night for about 30 mins on my ipad and I was pleasantly surprised how good this game is. Action, gameplay, pacing, music all are really great and game is very polished.

Not a traditional TD but I like it better than any castle defense game I have tried. Like I said, the pacing of the game is spot on, the graphics and artwork are also very nice. With a little publicity, this game could be a hit. Motivated me to write this short review on a busy morning.

Def worth 1.99.
07-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Any details if this game will have new items/objects/modes/etc. updates?

Also this is a universal app, right?

Last edited by Wired360; 07-08-2010 at 09:37 AM.
07-08-2010, 10:21 AM
oh ok, thanks. I was confused because the app says it's compatible with the ipad so I assumed universal...
07-10-2010, 02:57 PM
FREE today

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.