★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: --------------------
NEW in version 1.0.4:

-Facebook Integration
-Catalog Update
-Bug Fixes
---------------------
60% off for a limited time!!

Major League Baseball game for the iPhone and iPod Touch is now available for download. Featuring actual players and statistics from all 30 MLB teams, this game brings a realistic baseball experience to the touch of your fingertips. Game play and controls are simple: just tap and slide to pitch, bat, and run!
Exhibition Mode: Select your favorite team and play head-to-head versus the computer.

Season Mode: Experience an entire Major League Baseball season from Opening Day through the World Series. Customize your schedule with 25, 50 or 162 game regular season options. You can even watch the game through the fast forward option or just simulate straight to the game results.

Custom Mode: Customize an actual Major League Baseball team in order to create your own team. Rearrange your batting order and pitching rotation, move players on and off your roster, and even change your teams name, logo, and uniform design. In custom mode, you have full control over your team.

Wireless Mode: Challenge your friends and play against them by using the Bluetooth short-distance network feature*
*note: Wireless Mode only available on the iPhone and iPod Touch (2nd generation and later).

MLB Power Pros Touch 2010 brings all the exciting Major League Baseball action straight to your handheld device. Download today!
05-05-2010, 11:13 PM
Woah!!! $7.99 for this? I love MLB and I have played an arcade game of theirs I really liked before. Looking at this and freeverse's game, freeverse looks 10X better at 1/3 the price.

Now Playing: OG, Wolfboy, Pix n Love Rush, Minigore, 45th Street, Qwak

OpenFeint: Dennis 01824; Plus+: RedsoxPatriots
Waiting for: Plunderland, A Skeleton Story, Wackylands Boss, Max Adventure

05-05-2010, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPRICE81 View Post
Woah!!! $7.99 for this? I love MLB and I have played an arcade game of theirs I really liked before. Looking at this and freeverse's game, freeverse looks 10X better at 1/3 the price.
Well this game has been on the wii before, it's liked a scaled up backyard baseball, yet scaled down fully blown MLB BIGS 2Kx. Will wait for more impressions..

The Life Blog
Minecraft
05-05-2010, 11:18 PM
Power pro yakyu is one of the most famous yakyu game in japan, and is my favorite game of all times.... One thing that is missing in the iphone and english version is the "scenario mode"... Snes, n64, ps1-3, ds, gba, and EVEN gbc had scenario modes but iphone doesnt... Something is not right!!!! Lol

If you speak japanese and knew this brand for really long time, you definitely know what im talking about!! Lol

Last edited by Bdragonst; 05-05-2010 at 11:24 PM.
05-05-2010, 11:29 PM
Baseball Superstars 2010 all the way.

OpenFeint / Gameloft ID: KiranB28
Hooked On: Cut The Rope, Bookworm, Samurai II
Reckless Racer, Modern Combat 2 (add me!)
05-05-2010, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranb28 View Post
Baseball Superstars 2010 all the way.
+1. bought the original power pros on iphone when it came out a while ago, it sucked then and this doesn't look any better. BS2010 is more like a part of this series than this is!
05-06-2010, 12:12 AM
Still doesn't have the rpg mode that's a staple of this series... Stick with Baseball Superstars 2010...

At least I hope they fix the weird balance issues with this game. In the first one for iphone I score at least 50 runs each game, cuz it's ridiculously easy to get the timing down.
05-06-2010, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbin View Post
+1. bought the original power pros on iphone when it came out a while ago, it sucked then and this doesn't look any better. BS2010 is more like a part of this series than this is!
That power pro isnt original... yeah..In fact, power pro on iphone is a joke comepare to power pro on other consoles lol.. Yeah, thats why im sticking with bs2010 when im playing baseball on iphone..
05-06-2010, 03:03 AM
Ah 7.99 sucks, but thats because of Konami having to pay MLB for the rights. Cant blame them but you can blame Bud Selig and Donald Fehr for greed. Anyways, still worth it to me at that price, looks to have a little more depth than original iphone power pros as well. Downloading now.
05-06-2010, 04:32 AM
Not available in the UK store. Sigh.

InvertY.com - A gaming diary.