★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Fanta 4 Pinball (now FREE)

05-06-2010, 08:29 AM
Fanta 4 Pinball (now FREE)

Hey guys,

we are now officially out with our second big App after Giana Sisters iPhone. This time it is the Fanta 4 Pinball with a German hip hop band.

Let me know what you think about the game in case you have played it already.

Greetings

Nico
05-06-2010, 08:35 AM
Yeah, will get in in Germany tonight.
Danke, Jungs!

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..

05-06-2010, 08:40 AM
You can have a look at it here: http://bit.ly/bdXc7r

Last edited by salsamd; 05-07-2010 at 12:42 AM. Reason: video
05-06-2010, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
Yeah, will get in in Germany tonight.
Danke, Jungs!
our pleasure, let us know when you have played it.
05-06-2010, 09:31 AM
I have no idea who Fanta 4 is, but that table looks really cool. Would look better imo without those guys on it though.

Anyway, maybe their music is great, I have no idea, but I am interested in hearing how this game plays.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
05-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
I have no idea who Fanta 4 is, but that table looks really cool. Would look better imo without those guys on it though.

Anyway, maybe their music is great, I have no idea, but I am interested in hearing how this game plays.
I am not angry if you do not know who they are ;-) In the German speaking territories they are THE guys that brought German hip hop to the masses.
05-06-2010, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmonkee View Post
I am not angry if you do not know who they are ;-) In the German speaking territories they are THE guys that brought German hip hop to the masses.
Germany has really cool electronic music, I do know that. And Einsterzende Neubauten (spelling?) is pretty badass. So, these guys could be cool too...They rap in German, right? With any English as well?

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
05-06-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
Germany has really cool electronic music, I do know that. And Einsterzende Neubauten (spelling?) is pretty badass. So, these guys could be cool too...They rap in German, right? With any English as well?
Einstuerzende Neubauten ;-)

The Fantastische Vier do have a couple of English songs as well but mainly German.
05-06-2010, 09:45 AM
This is their coolest song in my opinion. Doing a complete track just out of acronyms Too cool.

http://www.clipfish.de/video/1776027/mfg/

They don't do gangster rap stuff. Mostly funny party hip hop

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
05-06-2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmonkee View Post
Einstuerzende Neubauten ;-)
I was one "u" off, not bad!

Of course there are some umlauts in there I think, and I have no idea where those should go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
This is their coolest song in my opinion. Doing a complete track just out of acronyms Too cool.

http://www.clipfish.de/video/1776027/mfg/

They don't do gangster rap stuff. Mostly funny party hip hop
Humm, for some reason that link doesn't work for me, it just takes me to the home page of that clipfish site.

I don't really care for gangsta rap anyway, I personally prefer backpacker-type stuff.