★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ! This game was featured on CNN.com and NYTimes!

Over 1,300,000 Downloads! From the Top FREE Apps in USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands, Russia, Sweden, Kuwait and many other countries!

An all new game built from scratch!
New Levels, better physics, faster, level maker and much more!

Have Fun!

(:

bojamal7's comments:
Hello.
DoodleDestroy is a physics based game with more than 16 levels and more levels are coming soon with next update
DoodleDestroy is similar to a famous flash game called Totem Destroyer.

Promo Codes: (Please review)

MXHPYFTRTFN3
P4YXRJPEM4EY
MR4LK46E6KK6
EXYYY3447WRK
RNYKJ4ENH3R7
9T6EP3WXPLRA
WTNRXAFRLMR3
39TJ3JPT4X67
RY7LJATHJXJL
J7T3X9TPH6EN
M9LALJFHAXLE
L9FXWMMXYYH9

Please rate and review.
Please write if you took any code.

regards,
05-07-2010, 07:49 AM
I took TJ3HAWJJENFJ

Will download and let you know.........

05-07-2010, 07:51 AM
Thanks a lot for the code. Will rate and review after I have played it!!!

Used XH9NR9JMRT6K
05-07-2010, 07:55 AM
Such a waste of codes.... Take em away lurkrs.... reedeem 'em all & do not post a review... teach him a Lesson.

Pickd TAM4YLTH4TTT - the Last one....

You'll get @least ONE review.... by ME

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
05-07-2010, 07:58 AM
I used one of the codes, but I forget which now. Sorry.

Thanks, though. Looking forward to checking it out.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
05-07-2010, 08:09 AM
Hi, I took MWRL9FX7TR67. Will post impressions soon. Thanks
05-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Thanks Guys
hope you liked it.
05-07-2010, 09:54 AM
I finally got to try the game out. Finished all 16 levels in just a couple of minutes (safe to say maybe less than 20 mins.)... literally. It 's not because the game is too easy, or that I'm too smart, it's just that the levels are so few. There are eight "easy" levels (practically half of the game), and then another eight "hard" levels. It's a good thing that more levels will be added in the (next?) update, but I really do hope it's gonna be a lot! I haven't played Totem D. before, but I have to say that I really enjoyed the challenge, though short-lived. It's not just all about puzzle-solving. You have to actually figure out the correct sequence, and then execute that sequence with proper timing! So timing is actually an important factor in this game.

So I would suggest the following:

- Adding music and sound effects (the only sound I ever heard was when starting up the game, prior to the menu). Since it's more of a physics game, it would definitely help to make the game more tangible to the players.

- Adding more game features and challenges such as a time challenge and all sorts of stuff

- Adding an online score board wouldn't hurt. That's if you figure out a way to score the game. Perhaps if a time challenge were to be implemented.

Again, the game was definitely a good experience, but short-lived. More content and game features/challenges will definitely seal the deal for many puzzle-solving enthusiasts. It was really fun while it lasted. Please add more levels! It's too good to be too short!
05-07-2010, 09:56 AM
Hxym49lh6rpa

Now Playing: OG, Wolfboy, Pix n Love Rush, Minigore, 45th Street, Qwak

OpenFeint: Dennis 01824; Plus+: RedsoxPatriots
Waiting for: Plunderland, A Skeleton Story, Wackylands Boss, Max Adventure
05-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smirnoffsky View Post
I finally got to try the game out. Finished all 16 levels in just a couple of minutes (safe to say maybe less than 20 mins.)... literally. It 's not because the game is too easy, or that I'm too smart, it's just that the levels are so few. There are eight "easy" levels (practically half of the game), and then another eight "hard" levels. It's a good thing that more levels will be added in the (next?) update, but I really do hope it's gonna be a lot! I haven't played Totem D. before, but I have to say that I really enjoyed the challenge, though short-lived. It's not just all about puzzle-solving. You have to actually figure out the correct sequence, and then execute that sequence with proper timing! So timing is actually an important factor in this game.

So I would suggest the following:

- Adding music and sound effects (the only sound I ever heard was when starting up the game, prior to the menu). Since it's more of a physics game, it would definitely help to make the game more tangible to the players.

- Adding more game features and challenges such as a time challenge and all sorts of stuff

- Adding an online score board wouldn't hurt. That's if you figure out a way to score the game. Perhaps if a time challenge were to be implemented.

Again, the game was definitely a good experience, but short-lived. More content and game features/challenges will definitely seal the deal for many puzzle-solving enthusiasts. It was really fun while it lasted. Please add more levels! It's too good to be too short!
thanks for the suggestions

regards,