★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Art In Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 34.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: AirAttack Lite - is Classic Air Combat Shooter with Superb Graphics alongside Great Audio and Effects.
*** AirAttack is also available for iPad and Mac ***

Features:
* 2 Great Missions
* 16 Different Enemy Types
* Retina display support
* Game Center support
* 3 Player Planes
* Numerous Upgrades and Special Weapons
* Amazing Lighting and Special Effects
* Orchestral Music
* 3 Difficulty Modes
* Arcade and Survival Mode
* Realtime Physics
* Destructible Bridges and Buildings
* Amazing 3D environments enhanced with LightMaps and SpecularMaps
* 2 Huge End Level Bosses
* 4 Control Types: Touch, Relative, Tilt, Joypad

Colargol's comments:

05-07-2010, 09:13 AM
cool

05-07-2010, 12:12 PM
wow

The game looks really cool and the music is breath taking
05-08-2010, 02:54 AM
New Video

Hey Guys , I was looking bit around and i found this new HD video for AirAttack Lite

I can't help my self i just love it
05-08-2010, 04:17 AM
Free Promo Codes

Hello Gamers ,
Please Help Us to improve our first game AirAttack!
As you all know lite version is on appstore , soo please if can download it and send us feedback we will reward you with free promo codes for full version which one going to be released at 06.06.2010
05-08-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artingames View Post
Hello Gamers ,
Please Help Us to improve our first game AirAttack!
As you all know lite version is on appstore , soo please if can download it and send us feedback we will reward you with free promo codes for full version which one going to be released at 06.06.2010
I really like how everything is rendered in 3D in what would otherwise be a 2D shooter. It makes your game stand apart from the other shooters on the app store.

I do have one possible suggestion to enhance the 3-D feel to the game: how about allowing the player to perform a loop de loop once in a while in order to get out of a tight situation? The player wouldn't be able to fire of course during the loop but he would be able to avoid any shots or collision with any other planes in the meantime.
05-08-2010, 01:30 PM
I really like the shop flying instead of having to wait in between missions. Controls are spot on and I really like the graphics.
05-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Hey Dansu ,

thats really great Idea , we still looking for new special weapons which ones will make our game better (more unique) and maybe this one, can be one of them.

Thank you a lot for your idea

PS: We will send you promo code at end of this month for your great suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansu View Post
I really like how everything is rendered in 3D in what would otherwise be a 2D shooter. It makes your game stand apart from the other shooters on the app store.

I do have one possible suggestion to enhance the 3-D feel to the game: how about allowing the player to perform a loop de loop once in a while in order to get out of a tight situation? The player wouldn't be able to fire of course during the loop but he would be able to avoid any shots or collision with any other planes in the meantime.

Last edited by artingames; 05-08-2010 at 05:10 PM.
05-08-2010, 06:10 PM
how about being able to change altitude enough to avoid things/fly under potential targets?
05-08-2010, 08:47 PM
There's been a lot of bullet hell or at least really fast shooters, this one seems more laid-back. Will give impressions tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newiphoneuser View Post
how about being able to change altitude enough to avoid things/fly under potential targets?
Wouldn't that be a bit overpowered?