▻Sudoku

PeopleFun CG, LLC
▻Sudoku is Sudoku with Point System, Runs, and Online Leaderboards. Discover the next evolution of Sudoku with amazing g…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
▻Sudoku is Sudoku with Point System, Runs, and Online Leaderboards. Discover the next evolution of Sudoku with amazing graphics, animations, and ease of use. This is a Sudoku like one you have never experienced before ;) ...Thousands of puzzles, all free. Top class puzzles with selectable level of difficulty :) ________________________________ To the classic Sudoku, we added: => A smart point system, wherein your score is based on 1) the value of each number multiplied (at the time of its match) by a multiplier that decreases in time and 2) the value of each block, row, column multiplied (at the time of its completion) by the decreasing multiplier => Thanks to Game Center, you can now rank and compare Sudoku scores and achievements against friends and strangers => ▻Sudoku also counts the runs, that is, each uninterrupted sequence of games won, and adds them to the online leaderboards ________________________________ In ▻Sudoku, you win a game when you solve a puzzle with 3 errors or less (we used this threshold to give a bit of slack for mis-tapping :) Also, you have a number of hints to help you play (more at the easy, less at the hard level). To fit any taste, you can choose between a lush tile look or a more classic board look :) ________________________________ What our testers are saying: • "The game is perfect! I am really loving ▻Sudoku. It is very addicting and fun, absolutely the best sudoku I have ever played." • "Fabulous! You turned me into a ▻Sudoku fan hook, line and sinker :)" • "The gameplay of ▻Sudoku is great, very smooth." • "Great app - love it! Well done! Love the start up sounds/music!"
Information
Seller:PeopleFun CG, LLC
Genre:Board, Puzzle
Release:May 07, 2010
Updated:Jan 12, 2024
Version:7.33
Size:109.4 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal