Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-07-2010, 09:37 AM
iPod Touch (1st Gen)

Default Finger Arts is Back: Sudoku 2 for FREE on May7th

Hello Everyone,

Back in February we brought to you Hangman RSS, which has been downloaded over 750,000 times, and the full version player so far has clocked in over 5 hours of playtime (in the average!!!). Overall, more than 6 games have been played!

As you know, we here at Finger Arts take a known concept, like a Hangman game, and add a big twist to it. Today, we are bringing to you our newest creation with full force:

SUDOKU 2

- amazing graphics and animations
- point and scoring system
- online leaderboards (OpenFeint)
- ease of use
- Sudoku 2 is simply a Sudoku like one you have never experienced before

Today, in collaboration with Free App A Day, we are offering the game for FREE!

For a limited time, this FULL version will be available for FREE.

Please note though, that starting May 8th, ads start to appear in the game. So, download, install and open it TODAY and your game will be AD FREE

Oh wait ...

An exciting update will be send it to Apple within a day. Here a sneak peak:

- 'Easy' game mode made easier
- Added skin: choose the look and feel of the game
- Fully localized in German, Italian, French and Spanish
- And more

Links:
Sudoku 2 in iTunes
Finger Arts Home

Let us know what you think! Drop us a line via the feedback button in the game. Thoughts on how to make the game even cooler? Leave a comment here, or send PM. We always listen to our fans

We hope you enjoy Sudoku 2 for FREE ... it's on us, this time

Cheers,
Isabella

NOTE: Added 05/07/10 @ 2:00 PM PST - IF YOU DOWNLOAD THE GAME ON MAY 7TH, THE GAME WILL REMAIN AD FREE FOREVER!

Last edited by Isabella01; 05-07-2010 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: forgot to sign and add links ... whew :)
Old 05-07-2010, 10:15 AM

Looks REALLY nice - downloading now. Thanks.

Jamie.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:26 AM

It is very nice. I was lucky enough to beta test this - and it's really well designed. If you enjoy Sudoku, definitely check it out.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:37 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Love your games. Love sudoku. Seems like the perfect pairing to me.

Will definitely be downloading this now. I hate ads!
Old 05-07-2010, 11:06 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 2.x

downloading it right now.

I love Sudoku!! hopefully this games good.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:18 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

The slowly reducing score multiplier really adds a lot of intensity to the game. I find myself making mistakes or bad guesses just because I'm trying to take advantage of the higher multipler.

Isabella, can you explain the "Broken Run" designation that shows up in small print at the bottomw when you make too many mistakes? I noticed three wrong choices were allowed before it showed up.

Edit: Also, I noticed that the game doesn't stop counting time or reducing the multiplier if I put my iPhone to sleep without first exiting the game. I'm playing at work, and got distracted. Stupid work. But, when I came back, the timer was up to 39 minutes and the multiplier was down to X3. Is that supposed to happen? Guess I'll need to get used to exiting the game first.

Last edited by CzarCastic; 05-07-2010 at 11:21 AM..
Old 05-07-2010, 12:34 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen)

Hi CzarCastic,

Thank you for playing Sudoku 2

Yes, a broken run is when you made more than 3 mistakes. Even when you solve the game, it doesn't count as a winning game anymore

The update - out at the beginning of next week - will have a more elabotate 'HELP' menue

Thank you for pointing out the timer issue ... I'll have our tech team look at options right away!

Please let me know if other issues pop up!!
Cheers,
Isabella
Old 05-07-2010, 02:39 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Hey, why does mine have ads? It only went live 13 hours ago according to Appshopper and there is only one app right now so it's not like I downloaded the wrong one.

Would it be because, even though I use a US account, I live in S. Korea and my iPod's internal clock is set to the 8th right now as it's after midnight?
Old 05-07-2010, 03:00 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
Hey, why does mine have ads? It only went live 13 hours ago according to Appshopper and there is only one app right now so it's not like I downloaded the wrong one.

Would it be because, even though I use a US account, I live in S. Korea and my iPod's internal clock is set to the 8th right now as it's after midnight?
Hi Medianotzu,

Thank you for playing Sudoku 2!

We are so sorry for the inconvenience! The change from 'no ads' to the 'ads' version is determined by the internal clock/time setting of your device and has, unfortunately, nothing to do with iTunes (and/or in which which time zone you downloaded it).

Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you! Please know that you have a FULL version of Sudoku 2 in your hands, and with the next cool update around the corner, this game will only get better

Cheers,
Isabella
Old 05-07-2010, 03:07 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella01 View Post
Hi Medianotzu,

Thank you for playing Sudoku 2!

We are so sorry for the inconvenience! The change from 'no ads' to the 'ads' version is determined by the internal clock/time setting of your device and has, unfortunately, nothing to do with iTunes (and/or in which which time zone you downloaded it).

Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you! Please know that you have a FULL version of Sudoku 2 in your hands, and with the next cool update around the corner, this game will only get better

Cheers,
Isabella
Ah...so there is no way to get an ad-free version? Will you release one later? To be honest, there is no way I can play Sudoku with the flashing ad at the bottom. Heck, I am barely smart enough to play it without ads and flashing ads are 10 times worse for a person like me who has the distraction threshold of a 10-year-old on a sugar high.