★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iSlice $0.99

05-07-2010, 03:52 PM
iSlice $0.99

Hey touchArcade,

Came across a recently launched iphone game on twitter via a re tweet and I figured no one here would have reviewed it here so thought I would.

Name: iSlice

Firstly here are a few screenshots of the App:

So the app is basically a really simple game but hell it's addictive, I got it 20 minutes ago from this post and have not been able to put it down. I am now on the sixth level.

In their own words:

"iSlice is a beautifully simple concept - Simply slice chunks off the shapes in game by swiping your finger from one side of the shape to the other until the sliceometer passes the target rope.

Be sure to avoid the balls which are bouncing frantically inside the shape in order to pass a level."

My verdict:

The game play is really good and the game engine works really well, I have found no bugs (as you would expect yet either). It is really really addictive and is something you can dip in and out of.

However, it will need updates soon as people start to complete it as well as I think some high scores would be cool!!!

Anyway here is a link to the application:

I hope you liked my review and let me know what you think about the game here, I think it will be a hit in the charts as it's simplicity is very much like the one we all know 'Doodle Jump'!

Cheers Touch!

Last edited by DaveMc99; 06-21-2010 at 12:07 PM. Reason: new link
05-07-2010, 04:14 PM
You know, if you're the developer of the app, you can post about your game. No need to pretend you're just a reviewer that "came across this app".

05-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
You know, if you're the developer of the app, you can post about your game. No need to pretend you're just a reviewer that "came across this app".

that made me laugh.

you can tell it's the dev. lol
05-07-2010, 05:36 PM
And if your not the dev then your review just made me buy this!! I like this game so far!!

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
05-07-2010, 07:19 PM

Hey, thanks for this bro - I just bought the game and it is a really accurate review! I think that this game is up there with angry birds and doodle jump...easily worth the 59p for hours of fun!
05-09-2010, 07:29 AM
Great to see a good review! Thanks!
05-09-2010, 07:29 AM
i'm stuck on level 12, but it's so addictive!
05-09-2010, 08:45 AM
A dev pretending to be a (1-post) "normal guy", and three other 1-post people praising the game.
06-21-2010, 10:59 AM
iSlice - Cut it up! Just Released!

Hi Guys,

We just launched iSlice for the iPhone! You'll find the game-play is super fun if you remember digging games like Qix, and we're pretty into the art style, medal rewards, and sheer volume of levels.

Check it out and let us know what you think, ask us any questions, or submit your musings about the game in this thread!

(will pop a YouTube vid up soon )

Apptly: Making Fantastic apps with <3 in Brooklyn. www.appt.ly
06-21-2010, 11:01 AM
Alraedy been posted huh
and the reviews on itunes made by devs