★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: An insanely addictive action board game for 4 players! Start herding those silly sheep and make them stay put. Up to 4 players can play on the same iPhone, but you are warned- it gets crazy and frantic!

Features:
- Wolf, Golden King Ram and Angry Bulldog *NEW*
- Fun social play for up to 4 players!
- Simple but addictive gameplay.
- Delightful hand-drawn graphics.
- Silly sheep, dancing sheep, lazy sheep and many hilarious kinds of cute sheep!

To Play
- Simply drag sheep to your base. Tap to wake the lazy sleeping sheep or poke the dancing sheep!
- When the sheep are inside bases, they cannot be dragged.

Alien Sheep update coming soon; stay tuned!
05-07-2010, 09:40 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 87
New Wolf Package update!


Youtube link | Pop Up



Youtube link | Pop Up













Please do email us at support@floatingcube.com with any bug issues, feature suggestions or comments. Thanks!

Cheers,
Ian

Floating Cube Studios Developer
Check out our latest games Friendsheep HD and Friendsheep

Last edited by Ian; 06-04-2010 at 02:53 AM.

05-07-2010, 09:58 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,083
Looks interesting, I would like to get a promo code if any available.

Last edited by goiMot; 05-07-2010 at 10:03 PM.
05-07-2010, 10:02 PM
#4
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,559
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
I'm interested in a Promo Code. Looks very well Polished!
05-07-2010, 10:04 PM
#5
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,245
I bought the game earlier. Any hint how to access the four player iPad extra?
05-07-2010, 10:12 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I bought the game earlier. Any hint how to access the four player iPad extra?
We've a HD version in review for the iPad.

However, as a bonus for those that bought this game, and want to play it on the iPhone or in the 2X mode on the iPad, there is a 4-player version! Access the credits screen (main page ! icon), then click the 4 dancing sheep!

Hope the game brings lots of fun, smile and laughter!

Floating Cube Studios Developer
Check out our latest games Friendsheep HD and Friendsheep
05-07-2010, 10:13 PM
#7
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 731
Love a code!
05-07-2010, 10:15 PM
#8
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
We've a HD version in review for the iPad.

However, as a bonus for those that bought this game, and want to play it on the iPhone or in the 2X mode on the iPad, there is a 4-player version! Access the credits screen (main page ! icon), then click the 4 dancing sheep!

Hope the game brings lots of fun, smile and laughter!
Oh....I should have waited for the HD version.
05-07-2010, 10:17 PM
#9
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Oh....I should have waited for the HD version.
No worries, as one of the first to download, we'll send you a promo code for the HD version too when it is out : )

Floating Cube Studios Developer
Check out our latest games Friendsheep HD and Friendsheep
05-07-2010, 10:23 PM
#10
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
No worries, as one of the first to download, we'll send you a promo code for the HD version too when it is out : )
Thanks. I am enjoying the game and my kids really like it. The game has a very nice look to it and the touch controls are great.