★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Legacy from Epiphany games

05-08-2010, 12:56 AM
Legacy from Epiphany games

CONTEST!

Design a card contest!

Design a card for Legacy and you can actually have one of your cards used in the game! also giving away 100 dollars in cards Upon launch. other compensation can be discussed with the winner.

for more information go to the forums.

http://s323354652.onlinehome.us/legacy/#

hey. i promised as soon as i had ANYTHING at all to show you i would. Legacy is a TCG card game played in the browser wich im also making compatible with Iphone and Ipad. were also working on a way for 2 people to play each other via ipad and iphone.. as in the ipad is the card table. and the iphone is the deck.

i know there really isnt anything but a front page at this point. but i will update as we go with cards / buttons and getting everything built up.

http://s323354652.onlinehome.us/legacy/

Please note, no the card borders are not finalized. just place holders nothing on that page is finalized.

Site updated. Forums are up. nothing spectacular yet.. connecting links.

FOR

Last edited by starcat; 05-12-2010 at 11:18 PM. Reason: update
05-08-2010, 01:12 AM
There an English page? Will game be English?

Edit: if it is need beta-ers or dev peeps? I'm well versed in tcgs and such

05-08-2010, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawtklok View Post

yes. this is what all websites look like before any text is put in. were just Shaping the page right now. its latin so the answer is yes there will be english.
05-08-2010, 01:24 AM
Quote:

were probably going to need about 100 people to test decks and random strats. all the stuff has to be tested live first with paper cards. then it goes into tweaking or Beta live. after that it goes into ALpha on the computer. then beta. its more for Server stability than card imbalance. but theres always going to be one dude who figures out some super random ultra amazing combo
05-08-2010, 09:20 AM
I have an iPad and an iPhone, I'd love to beta test!
05-08-2010, 09:26 AM
I have an iPad and an iPhone 3GS as well if you need help
05-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geb View Post
I have an iPad and an iPhone 3GS as well if you need help
im definantly going to need some beta testers. please keep in mind this is a Trading card game like yugioh or magic.

its going to be an all in 1 card store. meaning there will be a store. you can buy booster packs and boxes / cases as well as singles.

there will be PLAYER OWNED card shops. so lets say you have some cards that are Rare, you can sell them in your own private shop and actually make money off of the site.

players can go against each other and play for fun or play for ANTE. wich is where each player puts up a card or points.

you get points by buying booster packs. points can be used for various things such as Play mats or counters or whatever.

there will be Cash prizes. im thinking when we open i might have a 1000 dollars to the winner of a tourniment.

points can also be used for Playstation 3's or a new computer..an ipad.. lots of stuff.

we have a lot of work to do but all feedback / questions will help get this up and running a LOT sooner.

how do you think the site looks so far? colors scheme. placement etc. all feedback is welcome.
05-08-2010, 10:04 AM
Site looks good so far... Eye catching and good color sceme.... Now we just gotta wait fer content
05-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Site looks good so far... Eye catching and good color sceme.... Now we just gotta wait fer content
im hoping some content will be up today
05-08-2010, 10:22 AM
oops. double post ftw.