★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Warpgate Help Desk

05-08-2010, 01:12 AM
Warpgate Help Desk

I figured I would make a thread that pooled all the Wargate help-related threads into one. As the title suggests this will be a thread for help with warpgate. I've done extensive searching on TA as well as other sites and I haven't crossed a single help-only thread.

So some issues I am experiencing:

a) How do you get to Omiciron Percie 8?

b) Whats the name of the system that the ship "The Black Manta" is in? I've been flying around in gigantic interstellar circles for the past 2 hours and can't seem to find it.

Please if you have any questions regarding this game ask them!! I want to help as much I need help!

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
05-08-2010, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphoneprogrammer View Post
I figured I would make a thread that pooled all the Wargate help-related threads into one. As the title suggests this will be a thread for help with warpgate. I've done extensive searching on TA as well as other sites and I haven't crossed a single help-only thread.

So some issues I am experiencing:

a) How do you get to Omiciron Percie 8?

b) Whats the name of the system that the ship "The Black Manta" is in? I've been flying around in gigantic interstellar circles for the past 2 hours and can't seem to find it.

Please if you have any questions regarding this game ask them!! I want to help as much I need help!
I answered your Black Manta question in the Warpgate thread

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221

05-08-2010, 03:25 AM
Finally. I was gonna make one, but I forgot...

How do you gain access to the near death star system?
05-08-2010, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tocarina View Post
Finally. I was gonna make one, but I forgot...

How do you gain access to the near death star system?
just keep playing important missions, ones with an exclamation mark

Yep, I'm a Brony
05-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h0130j03 View Post
just keep playing important missions, ones with an exclamation mark
ok...that's kinda what I'm doing...
thanks
05-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Hahaha my "Help Desk" thing caught on :)
05-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h0130j03 View Post
I answered your Black Manta question in the Warpgate thread
The signal is 39.99 in Arietius which is the highest percentage I've recorded...however the ship is being a dick and it's staying invisible...do you happen to remember what Planet in Arietius you found it near or should I just fly around for a little while till I find it?

05-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Quote:
The signal is 39.99 in Arietius which is the highest percentage I've recorded...however the ship is being a dick and it's staying invisible...do you happen to remember what Planet in Arietius you found it near or should I just fly around for a little while till I find it?
oh dang that's too low. you get a message when your in the system that has the ship. all i remember is that it was either in the Adelaide systems or the Ecclesiarchy systems. and once you get the message, just look for the NSE logo somwhere within the system and just tap around that logo

Yep, I'm a Brony
05-09-2010, 10:20 AM
I found it...it was in the system to left of Vega...98% strength thanks for the help though!

Now for weapon trading, where's the best planet to buy weapons? And where's the best planet to sell them? And I don't mean the weapons you buy for your ship I mean the things you but from the market.

Last edited by iphoneprogrammer; 05-09-2010 at 10:22 AM.
05-09-2010, 10:43 AM
Quote:
I found it...it was in the system to left of Vega...98% strength thanks for the help though!

Now for weapon trading, where's the best planet to buy weapons? And where's the best planet to sell them? And I don't mean the weapons you buy for your ship I mean the things you but from the market.
the only systems that tradeweapons are the ones to the right. when you land on a planet check the news, it'll tell you when prices on certain commodities rise or lower

Yep, I'm a Brony