★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Dracoders
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.7 MB
  • Version: 3.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: I love this game and I spend much time playing with it! A must have for football-fans!!
Bukko90

Amazing game a must have
Jacob

----------------------------------------------

Free Kick Pro is a truly interactive free kick simulator for your iPhone and iPod Touch

The game features simple, pick-up-and-play controls and stunning cartoon-style visuals to enjoy.

The control system is simple but precise, just point your finger on the screen on the position that you want to kick and the player will start the run-up and then release it at the right moment to try to score a great free kick.

With one finger you can decide the direction of the ball and the power of the shot, but bear in mind the wind condition which will affect the ball when it is in flight.
If you judge the wind right, it will allow you to hit incredible Super Shots to the hardest to reach parts of the goal at either posts or just below the crossbar
You can always go back and try to better your top score, or show it to you friend through the automatic replay mode and saved Replay mode.
After the first 5 levels, the ability of the goalkeeper to save your shots will improve, so easy levels will give the player a great taste of the game initially, but the keeper will get progressively harder to beat and only the brave and skilled can reach all the 42 positions to win the game.

For each level you have 10 shots available to score and go to the next level..
Your supporters wont jeer when you miss, or if smash the ball to the face of the defenders, so be ready for the sound of the whistle and the cheering of the crowd.

---------------------------------------------

More features:
-Choose from 5 different players
-10 slots to save your replays of the best free kicks
-Practice Mode to play every single level with all the wind conditions.
-Music and sound effects totally configurable
-Scoring system based on different type of shots, wind conditions, number of shot made.

Dracoders's comments:
Here comes the ultimate upgrade for Free Kick Pro!

Free Kick Pro is a truly interactive free kick simulator for your iPhone and iPod Touch

The game features simple, pick-up-and-play controls and stunning cartoon-style visuals to enjoy.

The control system is simple but precise, just point your finger on the screen on the position that you want to kick and the player will start the run-up and then release it at the right moment to try to score a great free kick.

With one finger you can decide the direction of the ball and the power of the shot, but bear in mind the wind condition which will affect the ball when it is in flight.
If you judge the wind right, it will allow you to hit incredible Super Shots to the hardest to reach parts of the goal at either posts or just below the crossbar
You can always go back and try to better your top score, or show it to you friend through the automatic replay mode and saved Replay mode.
After the first 5 levels, the ability of the goalkeeper to save your shots will improve, so easy levels will give the player a great taste of the game initially, but the keeper will get progressively harder to beat and only the brave and skilled can reach all the 42 positions to win the game.

For each level you have 10 shots available to score and go to the next level..
Your supporters won’t jeer when you miss, or if smash the ball to the face of the defenders, so be ready for the sound of the whistle and the cheering of the crowd.

---------------------------------------------

More features:
- Choose from 5 different players
- 10 slots to save your replays of the best free kicks
- Practice Mode to play every single level with all the wind conditions.
- Music and sound effects totally configurable
- Scoring system based on different type of shots, wind conditions, number of shot made.

------------------------
What's New In This Version:

-new ball physics and better gameplay
-5 soccer uniforms, from South Africa, Brazil, England, Spain and Italy
-on/of switch to autoreplay
-"how to play" added

Tell us what you think!
Dracoders

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/free-kick-pro-worldcup-2010/id333198455?mt=8
05-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
this is a very nice freekick app
the grafic isnt bad and i really like the ability to save replays
the ball physic is nice and the wind system works pretty good
(and the fans look better than the fans of FIFA (on pc and ipod) )

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games

Last edited by mattll; 05-09-2010 at 02:56 PM.

05-08-2010, 01:24 PM
I have played two games and I really like this. It plays out almost like a puzzle game in that you need to figure out how to score the goal and each set up is different, wind and defense.

The controls seem to work pretty good and it has a cute look to it. I would like to see more shirt colors added and maybe some unlockables such as different balls ect.

It would also be really cool to see an endless mode option that is random in terms of the defense set up and wind conditions. Maybe you see how far you can get until you miss three shots, or something like that. There would be a high score for this mode as well.

Right now I am ranked 302, so I am going to give this another go.
05-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Game needs desperate graphics improvements.

•Twitter •Tumblr

Game Center ID: mvanbeem
05-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Just purchased it and I'm having much fun with it. It's just as I expected.
05-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMario View Post
Game needs desperate graphics improvements.
I must say that I totally disagree with this. The graphics was actually the reason I payed attention to this thread. The graphics reminds me of the classic games Sensible Soccer and Kick Off.

The graphics are spot on if you ask me
05-09-2010, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I have played two games and I really like this. It plays out almost like a puzzle game in that you need to figure out how to score the goal and each set up is different, wind and defense.

The controls seem to work pretty good and it has a cute look to it. I would like to see more shirt colors added and maybe some unlockables such as different balls ect.

It would also be really cool to see an endless mode option that is random in terms of the defense set up and wind conditions. Maybe you see how far you can get until you miss three shots, or something like that. There would be a high score for this mode as well.

Right now I am ranked 302, so I am going to give this another go.
Great suggestions, in particular the endless mode!
Thanks!
05-09-2010, 02:53 PM
I have found a bug or at least I'm having this problem. I have saved a lot of replays and overwrited some of them. When I choose "Show Replay" and select to view one of the Replays, the ball stops in front of the goal and I have to exit the game. The game crashes.
05-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemar View Post
I have found a bug or at least I'm having this problem. I have saved a lot of replays and overwrited some of them. When I choose "Show Replay" and select to view one of the Replays, the ball stops in front of the goal and I have to exit the game. The game crashes.
We're trying to save and load but nothing appens...However we will continue to try!
Thanks Zemar